Strategic cooperation, the power of new relationships and making an impact from start to finish.
As Senior Manager Partners & Alliances you have a key role in the actual transformation of our customers. You combine the power of software solutions, delivered KPMG's partner ecosystem, with our Advisory propositions to help customers from strategy, implementation to optimization & innovation.
Within this role you will establish relevant connections at the assigned partners and assess opportunities to accelerate the KPMG revenue. You will build a plan to execute on these opportunities, agree goals with partner stakeholders and will sell jointly these business opportunities
- Strategy - Set and Implement strategy including Value Proposition for the named Alliance partners to ensure KPMG maximises revenue growth.
- Planning – Ensure development of Business Plan with the named Alliance partners. Ensure commitment from the partner for revenue goals, focus and capabilities, across the entire business.
- Execution - Drive Go To Market execution with the Alliance partner, leading quarterly business reviews, and other necessary go to market activities. Drive execution directly and through the Business teams.
- Pipeline growth - Drive pipeline and lead generation initiatives as part of the business plan to grow pipeline with the Alliance partners. Work closely with the partners and KPMG’s business units to track the opportunities and bring them to closure.
- Enablement - Ensure that KPMG Sales and Delivery teams, are properly enabled.
- Partner Recruitment – Seek for new Technology Providers in the market that can bring innovation and make the difference by building winning solutions
- Guide and facilitate the business units with Partners recruitment process - legal documents, internal hygiene factors, fee negotiations and agreements.
Who are you?
You are – Independent, passionate for the business, initiator and executor. You have strong communication skills in Dutch and English.
- 8-10 years of relevant experience
- Professional / proven track record of alliance and partner account management experience developing alliance partnerships and alliances.
- Strong planning skills. Experience in building and executing go to market and business plans with alliance partners.
- Strong execution skills. Result oriented with strong execution discipline. Impact and Influence; managing multiple stake holders. Ability to take account ownership and drive execution of the plans through virtual teams.
- Demonstrated experience communicating to executive level.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Team work -Experience of working with several teams and in a matrix managed structure.
- A good base salary
- 30 holiday days
- Benefits on demand
- A laptop and phone which can also be used for private purposes
- Fully funded pension scheme
- Mobility package
- Discount on health insurance
Meer informatie en solliciteren
Do you want to know more about this position and the procedure? Please get in touch with Jaap Jonkers, +31 6 83117155, firstname.lastname@example.org. For making the best match we use an asessement during the procedure.