For this role, we are looking for a young professional (with a minimum of 2 years of IT Security experience) ready for a next step in his or her career and who is looking to expand his or her experience on both a global and a local level. Your responsibilities will entail:
- Entering and compiling information based on several sources to support data collation, coordination and analysis, plus management reporting for Assurance. This includes Member Firm Compliance activities and relevant Internal Audit (IA) services, Risk Profiles, Information as a Service, ITS Global Supplier Assessments and Attestation / SOC2 efforts;
- Performing coordinator and support activities for Member Firm Compliance - Internal Audit (IA), Global Supplier Information Protection Risk Assessments (GSIPRAs), which include planning and confirming review dates, maintaining status information for the reviews and following up with the review teams as well as the reviewed member firms or global suppliers, generating statistics and dashboards and updating the relevant mailboxes and SharePoint sites.
On a Global level, this means that you are responsible for:
- Providing insight on information protection risks introduced by the use of suppliers by ITS Global by performing Global Suppliers Information Protection Risk Assesments (GSIPRAs).
- Cloud-first support with independent attestation efforts that depict adherence of Global solutions to risk and security standards and build cybersecurity and client trust (starting point SOC2 Type2 for IaaS and Keystone).
On a local, member firm level, tasks include:
- Providing insight on information protection risk management practices across the network of member firms and Global and support efficient management of information protection risks that could affect more than one firm or cross national boundaries based on Member Firm Compliance and Internal Audit services as well as Risk Profiles.
What we ask on a technical level:
- Good understanding of ISO27001 and risk management principles; professional information security assessment qualifications preferred, such as CISA, CISM, CISSP, ISO 27001 Lead Implementer and/ or Auditor;
- As well as a proper and demonstrable understanding of:
- Microsoft Active Directory Administration
- Microsoft Server and Desktop Deployment
- Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) Administration
- Microsoft Bitlocker Administration
- Symantec Endpoint Protection Administration
- Microsoft SQL Database Administration
- Microsoft Azure Administration
- Microsoft Excel, PowerpointTableau Reporting.
What is important to us when it comes to you as a person:
- Minimum of 2 to 4 years of experience, with at least 2 years of Information Technology (IT) experience;
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university (preferably in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Security);
- Fluent in English, other languages spoken a plus, such as Spanish, French, Mandarin;
- Strong organizational skills, dashboard generation, status and report writing skills in English;
- Good communicator, experienced working in multi-cultural environments and sensitive to different business cultures;
- Strong ability to multi-task and work independently within a global team;
- Methodical approach to work, attention to detail and delivery of high quality results.
We believe that progress can only truly be progress if it’s cause benefits both the individual and society as a whole. Therefore, we combine the newest technologies with what we have accomplished in the century we are existing: a foundation of knowledge, expertise and independent thinking.
Open, creative and venturous
We offer a stimulating mix of entrepreneurship, creativity and team spirit. You can be yourself, you feel validated and appreciated and you know that you can make a difference if you want to.
The ultimate environment for personal growth
Here at KPMG, you will be given plenty responsibilities from the start, combined with the freedom to develop yourself, both personally and in business. We are not only offering you a job: we are offering you a career.
Additionally we are offering you:
- A competitive salary
- 30 holidays
- Freedom of choice in (most of) your work
- A laptop and iPhone which can also be used privately
- A non-contributory pension plan
- A lease car
- Discounts on insurances and tax benefits for a gym membership
- Lots of activities involving fellow KPMG colleagues, such as Friday afternoon drinks.
Meer informatie en solliciteren
Please apply via the button below. For questions, please contact the dedicated Recruitment Advisor, Maud van Turnhout at firstname.lastname@example.org.