Digital Risk Platform
You are part of:
The Digital Risk Platform team, a fast growing unit, consisting of KPMG staff and staff from a range of partners across different locations and a global client base.
The team develops and deploys the solution using the Start-up Way of Eric Ries, and Continuous (agile) Delivery processes according to the new global Microsoft approach of Cloud Center of Excellence.
In the Product Owner sub-team, Business Analysts are the linking pin between the Roadmap and Customer Success staff and the DevOps teams.
You will be:
- Collecting and clarifying business requirements and translate these requirements to standard platform components / functionalities
- Introducing best practices and challenge requests that are not in line with the Standard / “Market Service”
- Creating back-log items (in VSTS) based on the requirements:
- Creating Epics / User stories / Development tasks
- Designing User roles and Access Management
- Creating Dashboard and Reporting functionalities
- Preparing and leading design workshops
- Defining relevant business, risk and control processes incl. the underlying data model
- Creating workflows including logic, triggers and calculations
- Identifying operational, legal or regulatory requirements and designing the relevant automated solutions to deal with risks
- Perform ongoing validation that configurations satisfy business requirements
- Creating required documentation such as functional specifications and detailed designs
- Providing training and support for tool users
Supporting and managing test activities internally and at client, through development, creation and implementation of testing scenarios and use cases
You are: Go to, can do, follow through
A strong communicator who is comfortable with client interactions. You are a go-to person with the understanding of what users want. You can translate business needs to requirements that developers can create. You demonstrate expertise and initiative to evaluate, challenge, recommend solutions. With your open, proactive, can-do attitude you motivate others to joinedly complete the task and create a common goal. You are not afraid of responsibilities but you take ownership and deliver what you promiss.
- Bachelor Degree in IT or a Science topic.
- 2-4 years work experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to effectively collaborate in diverse, a cross functional team
- Self starting, highly motivated, productive, and organized
- Preferably you have at least one or more of the following:
- Experience with GRC solutions
- Experience with SCRUM/Agile
- Experience with a Start-up environment
What do we offer?
The KPMG Digital Risk Platform team offers a rapid learning experience in the fields of risk management, the latest native Cloud development processes, and modern customer success methods. Working in this team combines the dynamics of a start-up with the brand and perks of a Big-4 firm.
KPMG is an international network of companies with personal attention for its employees. We have a strong market position that we further want to strengthen with a clear vision, strong values and enthusiastic coworkers.
Our people work intensively together for renowned clients on a daily basis in an enjoyable and stimulating environment. Personal development is central at KPMG. With directed training, education and coaching we help our employees to excel and get the best out of themselves.
At KPMG you will receive excellent primary and secondary benefits (lease car, laptop, smartphone and free of premium pension) tailored to the latest market developments.
Meer informatie en solliciteren
For more information, please contact the responsible recruiter, or apply directly by completing the application form at our website www.kpmg.nl. Our selection procedure includes a pre-employment screening. It may also include a personal assessment.