Our Global Information Technology Group is looking for a Cloud Attestation (SOC2) Senior Manager. The Service and Organizations Controls (SOC) 2 attestation program covers a range of cloud platform and solution services offered to the organization entities at the various countries and to their clients. This position is based out of the Amsterdam, NL office.
You will be the Cloud Attestation (SOC2) Senior Manager in Amsterdam, NL. Your key activities include:
- plan for and coordinate multiple Service and Organizations Controls (SOC) 2 readiness assessment and examination streams for several business and technology areas, coordinate auditor and key stakeholder meetings, gather requested evidence, track and reporting on progress and provide updates to stakeholders
- work closely with technology and business stakeholders to clarify compliance requirements and drive implementation of process improvements, provide leading practice and current guidance to control owners, assist in ensuring that controls are appropriately designed and effective and formally documented following global policies
- prepare executive management reporting on SOC2 efforts status, support the management of project risks and escalate
- identify methods to leverage testing for several certification, audit and attestation purposes and efficiently coordinate relevant activities.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to succeed as the Cloud Attestation Senior Manager, you have at least 8 years of relevant experience in information security, assessments and audits based on standards, out of which minimum of 3 years on hands on participation in Service and Organizations Controls (SOC) efforts for a global organization. You have strong SOC2 and IT operations knowledge. ISO27001 and ISO27001 standards and cloud security knowledge a big plus. You can manage but also be hands-on when required. You can multi-task and work independently within a global team and deliver high quality results. You follow critical thinking and execute plans into practical actions. You have excellent communication and presentation skills. You hold a valid passport and can travel periodically on business assignments (less than 20 % travel). You are fluent in English and authorized to work in The Netherlands.
We believe that progress can only truly be progress if it’s cause benefits both the individual and society as a whole. Therefore, we combine the newest technologies with what we have accomplished in the century we are existing: a foundation of knowledge, expertise and independent thinking.
Open, creative and venturous
We offer a stimulating mix of entrepreneurship, creativity and team spirit. You can be yourself, you feel validated and appreciated and you know that you can make a difference if you want to.
The ultimate environment for personal growth
Here at KPMG, you will be given plenty responsibilities from the start, combined with the freedom to develop yourself, both personally and in business. We are not only offering you a job: we are offering you a career.
Additionally we are offering you:
- A competitive salary
- 30 holidays
- Freedom of choice in (most of) your work
- A laptop and iPhone which can also be used privately
- A non-contributory pension plan
- A lease car
- Discounts on insurances and tax benefits for a gym membership
- Lots of activities involving fellow KPMG colleagues, such as Friday afternoon drinks.
Meer informatie en solliciteren
Please apply via the button below. For questions, please contact the dedicated Recruitment Advisor, Maud van Turnhout at firstname.lastname@example.org.