Change the face of the world with Big Data. At KPMG we combine deep business experience with cutting-edge data and analytics capabilities to provide our clients with new ground-breaking insights. We work with our clients so that they become future-proof data driven companies. A dozen experienced data scientists tackle our clients’ most analytically demanding problems and research new technologies that will change face of the world. Are you curious about joining? We are recruiting!
Our team of data scientists are tech and analytics enthusiasts who go beyond merely applying smart algorithms on large data sets. We are pragmatic in our approach: where we use any platform, tool, or method that fits the case, and in fact build our own. We perform Big Data analyses for clients in a variety of sectors like retail, banking, insurance and health, and we develop our own Big Data related tools and products, such as an Hadoop based Big Data platform. By joining our team as a Consultant KPMG, you will:
- quickly get a lot of experience through diverse activities
- be expected as a technology and innovation driven personality who is keen to work with new technologies and platforms and take them to the next level in Data Science.
- learn about the latest Big Data technologies and will become a DataOps Specialist.
- initially be working with our experienced software engineers and architects on some of our own products.
- alternate frequently between working for clients and creating our own products.
- work together with a diverse and global team and work on international projects.
Technically, you have:
- masters in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a comparable discipline.
- strong OO and programming skills in Java, C++, Scala, Python or other scripting languages.
- experience with Software Engineering, Big Data, and Streaming.
- (possibly) an existing affinity with: Data Science, Machine Learning, Cloud Computing, Networking, Security, Encryption, RESTful interfaces.
- experience with Big Data platforms and/or Streaming technology is greatly appreciated.
- skills and experience in Cloud (Azure, AWS or GCP), Dockers, and Kubernetes
- skills and experience in DevOps, CI/CD, VSTS, Infrastructure as a Code deployment
- experience in productionalizing data pipelines
- flourish working with like-minded people, yet you can function autonomously.
- are excited about new technology and innovation.
- like to learn outside of your core activities in order to broaden your field of expertise.
- value great quality in your work and thinking ahead come natural to you while you stay pragmatic.
- are willing to work on client location and travel abroad.
- have or are willing to gain managerial skills and in time apply these.
KPMG is an international network of companies with personal attention for its employees. We have a strong market position that we further want to strengthen with a clear vision, strong values and enthusiastic coworkers. Our people work intensively together for renowned clients on a daily basis in an enjoyable and stimulating environment. Personal development is central at KPMG. With directed training, education and coaching we help our employees to excel and get the best out of themselves.
At KPMG you will receive excellent primary and secondary benefits (lease car, laptop, smartphone, expense allowance and free of premium pension) tailored to the latest market developments.
Meer informatie en solliciteren
For further information about the application procedure you can contact the KPMG Recruitment Centre, +31 (0)20 656 7162 or per mail.
Screening is part of the application procedure. An individual assessment can be part of the application procedure. Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.