We are seeking highly ambitious software engineer who can act as entrepreneurs to help develop our digital platform. Our platform will be based upon the latest advances in software and infrastructure architecture including Cloud Native, Containers and Micro Services movements and related platforms and tools. We are looking for passionate, well-versed professionals. The Cloud Engineer has to work in close collaboration with the Cloud Architect and the Operations Engineer to assure seamless transition from new opportunities to production delivery.
Responsibilities and Tasks
- To provide real-time support to KPMG Azure customers as part of a 24x7x365 global support delivery team
- Take part in design, implementation, test and support of new Azure functionalities and contribute to the building and operation of the automation platform
- Help for improvement of support efficiency through finding opportunities to optimize existing processes and tools
- Build a close working relationship with Customer and Product Management teams to leverage in case of escalations, as well as to drive product improvements
- Create and update Azure product documentation to help customers deliver solutions on Azure
The person we are looking for:
- Has the ability to go technically deep across Azure services and actively seek solutions to customer needs Must be able to make relevant and appropriate decisions to move situations forward and to understand the possible implications
- Is able to evaluate information quickly, look beyond it, and gather the appropriate facts and evidence to explore all the options before a conclusion is madeBuilds constructive working relations across the different teams, functions, cultures, genders and demonstrate KPMG behaviors and value
- Is able to clearly articulate the importance and expectations regarding support work and results, impact, time, effort and timelines to team members, vendors and KPMG management
- BA/BS degree in Engineering or Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience in full stack software engineering
- Demonstrable skill in and knowledge about Azure Security and Data integrity.
- Entrepreneurial mind-set; self-starter, strategically focused, with attention to detail, good business judgment and excellent organizational skills
- 3+ years of experience developing Cloud Native/ Micro Services applications
Education and academics
- MBA or PhD or Master's degree in Computer Science or related field
- Familiarity with audit or tax sector
We believe that progress can only truly be progress if it’s cause benefits both the individual and society as a whole. Therefore, we combine the newest technologies with what we have accomplished in the century we are existing: a foundation of knowledge, expertise and independent thinking.
Open, creative and venturous
We offer a stimulating mix of entrepreneurship, creativity and team spirit. You can be yourself, you feel validated and appreciated and you know that you can make a difference if you want to.
The ultimate environment for personal growth
Here at KPMG, you will be given plenty responsibilities from the start, combined with the freedom to develop yourself, both personally and in business. We are not only offering you a job: we are offering you a career.
Additionally we are offering you:
- A competitive salary
- 30 holidays
- Freedom of choice in (most of) your work
- A laptop and iPhone which can also be used privately
- A non-contributory pension plan
- A lease car
- Discounts on insurances and tax benefits for a gym membership
- Lots of activities involving fellow KPMG colleagues, such as Friday afternoon drinks.
Meer informatie en solliciteren
Would you like to know more about the vacancy or our interview procedure? Please contact Maud van Turnhout, firstname.lastname@example.org.
To make sure we have a match, an assessment could be part of the procedure.
Do you also believe in people driven progress? Are you open, creative and venturous and are you looking for the ultimate environment for your growth? Apply immediately!