We are seeking a highly motivated and passionate Cloud Solution Advisor who can act as entrepreneur and ambassador to help sell and develop the new business demand on our platform. The Cloud Solution Advisor will be responsible for providing architectural leadership to envision and build the most innovative and complex solutions using current and emerging digital technologies for our customers. The ideal candidate will have experience in customer facing roles and success leading to technical and economic value discussions with senior executives. Candidates need to possess the ability to impact and influence customers with a high degree of autonomy, energy, enthusiasm, flexibility, and the drive to help develop solutions that create real and measurable business results.The Cloud Solution Advisor has close collaboration with the Platform Relationship Manager, Engagement manager, Customer Team Manager and Project Managers to assure seamless transition from new opportunities to production delivery.
The activities will be based upon the latest advances in software and infrastructure architecture including Cloud Native, Containers and Micro Services movements and related platforms and tools such as Kubernetes. We expect candidates to be both passionate about and well versed in these critical subjects.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Establish relationships with key technical and non-technical decision makers to help drive long-term cloud adoption to resolve business problems and develop impactful solutions;
- During the sales process, lead the team produce compelling and workable solutions, including working directly with potential customers where needed. Act as the technical design specialist creating and / or approving solutions designs requested by the sales team;
- Drive and deliver strategy through leading technology decisions and proving expertise solutions & offerings;
- Quantifies the needs of the business to achieve value outcomes, champions required methodology, captures/reuses IP and shares recommended practices;
- Create up to date overview of customer needs/ opportunities and overall planning;
- Support gathering of customer requirements and needs (regarding Cloud Services);
- Channel onboarding requests to needed team members and monitoring overall progress, initiating corrective action where necessary;
- Balance workload within DevOps team (onboarding team) so onboarding performance will increase;
- Eliminate current backlog on onboarding in general;
- Reporting through agreed lines on progress through highlight reports;
- Maintain deep technical expertise in latest cloud technologies: understanding market technology trends, competitive insights, and industry regulatory / compliance requirements;
- Contribute to the development of standards and strategy for architecture;
- Producing architecture views of overall cloud solutions;
- Work with Platform Relationship Manager to increase Customer satisfaction;
- Maintaining an awareness of potential interdependencies with other team members and their impact;
- Setup / co-develop communication & marketing materials for our (new) products and services;
- Managing/ updating opportunities in customer relationship management database;
- Adopting and applying appropriate technical and quality strategies and standards;
- Maintain information on new opportunities in all the tools Cloud Central uses (Confluence, SharePoint, VSTS, GitLab, Dynamics CRM and any other tools);
- Consolidating and update existing Cloud Central customer list.
Our ideal candidate is versatile, flexibel and professional.
You are able to display...
- Demonstrable architecture, design, implementation, and/or support of complex application architectures (i.e. having an architectural sense for connecting data sources, data visualization, structured and unstructured data, etc.);
- A problem-solving mentality leveraging internal and/or external resources, where and when needed, to do what’s right for the partner and for the organization (i.e. think through workarounds, evaluate risk of various deployment options, etc.);
- A proven track record of building technical and business relationships with senior executives and growing wallet share in large or highly strategic accounts;
- Technical thought leadership in customer facing situations;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Skills to building new client relationships and maintaining them;
- Skills to manage and develop promotion and sales campaigns;
- Excellent negotiation skills, you have to possess both verbal and nonverbal persuasion and influencing skills;
- Excellent communication skills in English, verbally and in writing to all levels of the organization;
- Experience of working in a multi-cultural and multi-vendor environment in a multi-discipline team in multiple country locations with sound knowledge in building effective working relationships;
- Experience with on-site, offshore, third party and remote team members;
- Documented understanding of ITIL processes, SOW’s, Affidavits, Agreements, SLA’s and KPI’s, cost of service and Risk and security;
- Understanding of technology architecture in an enterprise environment;
- Understanding of Agile / Scrum / DevOps approach to realize business value for the customer;
- Strong experience with Microsoft Azure (knowledge with AWS, Google is benefit);
- A desire to learn and grow, as well as a desire to help others do so.
Education / Academics
- Experience in consultative/complex technical sales and deployment projects managing various stakeholder relationships to get consensus on solution/projects.
- A strong understanding of IT / Busines processes, challenges and issues
- Past successes in contributing to business transformation projects
- Past successes in contributing to Sales Management development/ improvement
- Experience in performing in small teams or projects is a plus
This fulltime role comes with a very complete set of both primary and secundary benefits such as a laptop, a mobile phone, reimbursement of travel expenses and contributory pension, to name a few. Your compensation will depend on both your age and your experience. You will be based in Amstelveen.
Meer informatie en solliciteren
For any questions regarding this role, please contact Maud van Turnhout, Recruitment Advisor.