Do you get excited by doing things differently, more effective and more simple? Do you often think about how things could be changed, how they can be further improved?
Here is your chance to do something about it!
Work with us on finding the right solutions, combine your views and solutions with exciting technology and help our customers to implement these! Join our team, the KPMG Advisory Enterprise Solutions Microsoft team, and support our customers’ transformations and optimizations using the latest cutting edge technologies of Microsoft.
As a young professional at KPMG you will make a great career start in this team.
You will join exciting projects at large customers in several industries in the Netherlands and Europe. You will get the chance to learn many functional areas like finance, logistics or marketing & sales. You will learn all the possibilities of the newest Microsoft technologies in the area of ERP, CRM, Office, Data Analytics, Robotics, Apps and Cloud. In these projects you will become responsible for process and system development, change management, quality assurance and process optimizations.
Our customers rely on KPMG to help them execute these projects successfully. Together with the team, you will make sure that the customer gets the best quality solution possible that solves their challenge.
- You hold a (Master’s) degree preferably in economics, business administration, informatics or engineering and want to learn how organizations apply these.
- You have affinity with IT and want to learn more about the possibilities of the newest Microsoft technologies.
- You have a genuine interest in digital transformation and the possibilities these new technologies have to offer.
- You are an ambitious young talent and you are eager to learn and develop yourself personally as well as professionally.
- You have a positive critical attitude to establish credibility at client level and build problem-solving partnerships.
- You are a good communicator and can listen to what other people have to say.
- You are able to work independently and in teams and take ownership and responsibility.
- You are fluent in English and preferably Dutch.
Working at KPMG gives you more than just an excellent package of primary and secondary employment conditions. You work together with us in a pleasant, informal environment, where there is a lot of personal attention for you and your colleagues. As a Consultant you start at KPMG Advisory Technology Enterprise Solutions and become a team member of the Talent Pool. In this Talent Pool, you are together with young talents from the SAP, GRC and SOFY teams.
Besides a competitive salary you can count on:
- Car, Laptop and smartphone from KPMG
- Expense allowance and variable remuneration
- Non-contributory pension
- Young company culture
- Attention to personal development with appropriate training, education and coaching
- All KPMG members under the age of 31 are automatically members of KPMG Connect: (fun) activities to share your experiences and to network.
Meer informatie en solliciteren
Invest in yourself. Join KPMG.
Are you an involved, analytical consultant who learns a lot at high speed? Do you want to make a difference for reputable companies, financiers and governments? Then we would like to meet you!
More information and apply
The first step in our application process is going through our KPMG Talent Pitch. We will send you a confirmation email with a link that leads you to the platform. In this online experience we give you a realistic picture of what it is like to work at KPMG, and we will further investigate with the help of online testing and games to what extent your profile is a good match with the role you have applied for. Your motivation will also be discussed, so you do not have to upload a motivation letter in the first instance, but only your CV. At the end of the experience you immediately get a part of your results linked back to you