As Consultant Software Quality you will be responsible for assessing the integrity of the different software audit tools as well as performing usability and reliability testing on the tools along with the other team members.
You will be also collaborating with the software’s functional owner about possible enhancements and improvements of the tooling.
This role requires meticulous hands-on testing skills, methodical problem solving, attention to detail, strong verbal and written communication skills, and collaborative teamwork.
- Analyze business & Functional requirements and review design documents to identify testing needs and approach.
- Work closely with multidisciplinary team to deep knowledge of the audit procedure and tools to apply it in the designs of the tests.
- Participate in agile workshop to generate testing approach and perform risk assessment with teams
- Define all necessary test activities for the project and execute those as well
- Formulate test strategy and test plan to fulfill both functional and non-functional testing requirements
- Monitor, drive and report testing progress through test metrics; keep project management team informed of test progress, issues and risks
- Continuously look for improvements in the tool assessment and quality assurance processes.
- You have a bachelor's degree (B.A/B.E) or equivalent in software, IT or relevant field.
- You have 0 to 3 years of work experience in Software Quality Assurance and Software Testing
- You are well versed with all the phases of software test life cycle , software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- You have an understanding of agile working and experience with JIRA or comparable issue tracking tools
- You are a fast learner and result oriented
- You have understanding of software design and programming principles
- You are highly proficient in spoken and written English and Dutch
- You have strong communication skills
- You like to work in teams but you are also able to work independently
- You are ambitious to learn and develop yourself and to get the best out of yourself
- You have a professional attitude