You are part of:
The DRP Center of Excellence, a fast growing unit based in The Netherlands and consisting of KPMG staff and staff from a range of partners across different locations, serving a global customer base.
The Center of Excellence develops and deploys the solution using the Lean Start-up Way of Eric Ries and Continuous (Agile) Delivery processes according to the new global Microsoft approach for Cloud based applications.
The Data Scientist will be responsible for development and modeling activities for the risk modeling module of DRP.
- Develop and maintain DRP risk models and machine learning applications utilizing agile project delivery methods.
- Be responsible for implementing model designs in code and for managing input and feedback of various subject matter experts and stakeholders (FRM modelers, pentesters, Microsoft feature teams, etc.).
- Present the DRP risk model and KPMG expertise to client stakeholders and at conferences and other public events.
- Identify, evaluate and suggest opportunities to apply machine learning or other improvements across the DRP solution.
You are a curious, eager person who wants to learn and enjoys working in cross-functional teams. You like complex challenges and see projects to completion. With your open, proactive, can-do attitude you motivate others to joinedly complete the task and create a common goal. You are not afraid of responsibilities but you take ownership and deliver what you promise.
- Master’s in data science or related quantitative field.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience developing quantitative models and/or applying machine learning algorithms
- Exposure to Agile and Dev/Ops concepts and techniques
- Experience in working within the area of new product development or technology development
- Knowledge of software application development concepts and practices, including API development
- Experience in delivering under tight time constraints
What do we offer?
The KPMG Digital Risk Platform team offers a rapid learning experience in the fields of risk management, the latest native Cloud development processes, and modern customer success methods. Working in this team combines the dynamics of a start-up with the brand and perks of a Big-4 firm.
KPMG is an international network of companies with personal attention for its employees. We have a strong market position that we further want to strengthen with a clear vision, strong values and enthusiastic coworkers.
Our people work intensively together for renowned clients on a daily basis in an enjoyable and stimulating environment. Personal development is central at KPMG. With directed training, education and coaching we help our employees to excel and get the best out of themselves.
At KPMG you will receive excellent primary and secondary benefits (lease car, laptop, smartphone and free of premium pension) tailored to the latest market developments.
Meer informatie en solliciteren
For more information about this vacancy please contact the responsible Recruitment Consultant.
Screening is part of the application process. An individual assessment may be part of the application process.