The Deployment Management Lead operates within the Change & Deployment team that focuses on the implementation of KPMG International products and services across our network, for both internal member firm adoption and client delivery.
This position drives adoption within member firms through deployment management programs, by:
- Providing guidance to global product owners on deployment strategy and develop plans for specific products to achieve the most optimal way to deploy;
- Closely working with member firm project teams to drive local adoption, facilitate knowledge transfer and tailor deployment approach to local circumstances;
- Building and maintaining relationships with the key stakeholders at global, regional and local level;
You will lead and manage the overall deployment of global products and services, while collaborating with the Change & Development team. As KPMG, we want to move forward, so we will value your personal vision and experience.
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience with large-scale, multi-site implementation projects. International experience preferred.
- Experience and knowledge of organizational project, change and transformation management and tools.
- Knowledge of professional services industry and business processes.
- Good understanding of services, organisation and processes preferred.
- Excellent presentation skills; outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong relationship and stakeholder management skills.
- Strong experience in change management managing both IT and Business programs
- Foundational Project management skills
- Strong experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- Fluent in English. Additional language skills an asset
The position requires occasional travel for regional and/or global meetings or workshops.
We believe that progress can only truly be progress if it’s cause benefits both the individual and society as a whole. Therefore, we combine the newest technologies with what we have accomplished in the century we are existing: a foundation of knowledge, expertise and independent thinking.
Open, creative and venturous
We offer a stimulating mix of entrepreneurship, creativity and team spirit. You can be yourself, you feel validated and appreciated and you know that you can make a difference if you want to.
The ultimate environment for personal growth
Here at KPMG, you will be given plenty responsibilities from the start, combined with the freedom to develop yourself, both personally and in business. We are not only offering you a job: we are offering you a career.
Additionally we are offering you:
- A competitive salary
- 30 holidays
- Freedom of choice in (most of) your work
- A laptop and iPhone which can also be used privately
- A non-contributory pension plan
- A lease car
- Discounts on insurances and tax benefits for a gym membership
- Lots of activities involving fellow KPMG colleagues, such as Friday afternoon drinks
Meer informatie en solliciteren
Please apply via the button below. For questions, please contact the dedicated Recruitment Advisor, Maud van Turnhout at firstname.lastname@example.org.