The ITS Digital Solutions team plays a key role in scaling, automating and managing
core parts of our cloud-based infrastructure. We act as "engineers for the engineers,"
helping others understand and leverage the architecture and platform underlying their
features. We use technologies such as Azure DevOps, Terraform, Ansible, GitLab and
We help the business realizing the digital ambitions of KPMG. We are part of the
different product teams that develop digital solutions for our clients.
- Develop software that helps with our automation and facilitates deployment for other teams
- Work on and drive initiatives that enable our developers to ship often with increasing quality
- Help engineers to operate and monitor services in production
- Support the team in ensuring high availability of production and pre-production systems
- Make sure security requirements are met when developing solutions (security by design)
- Experience with automating deployment and integration pipelines
- Experience in Cloud (Azure, AWS or GCP), Docker, and Kubernetes
- Experience in Windows/Linux operating systems and bash scripting
- Skills in at least one programming language. We use Terraform, Powershell and
- Python among others.
- Good understanding of distributed systems and container technology
- Positive, pro-active team player who is passionate about their craft and cares about helping the team deliver
- Service minded personality that takes pride in making it easier and faster for other developers to ship their work
- Preferably Azure AZ-100 and Azure AZ-200 certified or the willingness to obtain these certifications.
KPMG is an international network of companies with personal attention for its employees. We have a strong market position that we further want to strengthen with a clear vision, strong values and enthusiastic coworkers. Our people work intensively together for renowned clients on a daily basis in an enjoyable and stimulating environment. Personal development is central at KPMG. With directed training, education and coaching we help our employees to excel and get the best out of themselves.
At KPMG you will receive excellent primary and secondary benefits (laptop, smartphone, expense allowance and non-contributory pension) tailored to the latest market developments. Your salary will be tailored to your experience.
Meer informatie en solliciteren
For further information about the application procedure you can contact the KPMG Recruitment Centre, +31 (0)20 656 7162 or per mail. Screening is part of the application procedure. An individual assessment can be part of the application procedure. Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.