The KPMG SOFY unit is a team of enthusiastic innovators that love to embed advanced business knowledge into data driven cloud based technology solutions that are operated and supported for clients based on a subscription model (www.kpmgsofy.com). We develop, market, sell, implement and operate all solutions based on a state-of-the-art cloud native low-code / no-code application development platform that enables a high level of agility, configurability and delivery at scale.
Due to rapid growth of this service we are looking for an experienced DeVops (Development and Operations) professional to join our growing organization. In this position, you will manage infrastructure projects and processes. A keen attention to detail, problem-solving abilities, and solid knowledge base are essential.
DevOps Engineer duties and responsibilities:
• Utilize various open source technologies
• Use various tools to orchestrate solutions
• Write scripts and automation using Python/Bash/Powershell.
• Configure and manage data sources like MySQL,Elasticsearch, Redis etc
• Understand how various systems work
• Understand how IT operations are managed
• Manage source control including GIT
We are looking for a professional who fits in with our team and who complements our team with his or her experience. You can recognize yourself in the following profile:
• 2+ years of experience in managing infrastructure;
• Hands-on experience with databases including MySQL & Elasticsearch;
• Hand-on experience with Azure/AWS;
• Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success;
• Critical thinker and problem-solving skills;
• Team player;
• Good time-management skills;
• Interpersonal and communication skills.
KPMG Netherlands is part of the international KPMG-network, leading in Audit, Tax and Advisory worldwide. With a clear vision, strong core values and driven staff we want to further strengthen our solid position. We are ambitious, knowledgeable and internationally orientated.
KPMG is an international network of companies with personal attention to employees. We have a strong market position. Our people work together intensively on a daily basis for major clients in a constructive and stimulating way. Personal development is pivotal at KPMG. With customized training, education and coaching we help our employees to thrive and excel.
Meer informatie en solliciteren
The first step in our application process is the KPMG Talent Pitch. We will send you a confirmation email with a link to redirect you to the KPMG Talent Pitch Platform. There you will experience a realistic job preview that will show you what it is like to be a part of our team. In addition, through a number of tests, we will assess to what extent your preferences, personality, and skills are a good fit with the role that you have applied for. We will also ask you more about your motivation, so you don’t have to upload your motivation letter with your resume. At the end of the exercise, you will be provided with output of your results as well!