KPMG is currently seeking a Director, Service Delivery Lead to join our IT Global organization.
- Support KPMG’s Tax, Risk, Audit or Advisory business in designing, developing, deploying and supporting global applications
- Work with strategy, architecture and business relationship management teams to steer future technology decisions and directions
- Oversee one or more delivery teams, across multiple projects of various sizes and complexities, ensuring solutions meet business requirements and are fit for purpose
- Work with project manager, SCRUM/technical delivery managers and other specialized resources to develop, establish and maintain delivery management standards and procedures
- Contribute to the development of detailed project plans; resource management; refine requirements; assist with design and coordinate daily activities of the development teams in alignment with project plans
- Manage solutions through their lifecycles – from inception through support and operations
- The candidate must be eligble to work in the EU;
- Minimum of twelve years’ experience in project and application development management – agile/SCRUM, SAFE, change management, release management, configuration management, systems integration, systems development life cycle methodologies, quality assurance and testing, requirements gathering, and systems analysis and design; professional services firm preferred
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- A background in technical IT - the candidate must be able to relate to and liase with all organizational levels
- Experience as a manager with thorough knowledge of scope management, budget management, time management, risk management, change management, issue/conflict resolution, communication management, quality management, testing plans, training plans, team management
- Experience delivering complex projects throughout lifecycle in a global environment, with the ability to develop team members
- International experience with the ability to work in a diverse work environment across cultures and time-zones; available to travel (internationally) at short notice and host/attend international calls outside of standard working hours
We believe that progress can only truly be progress if it’s cause benefits both the individual and society as a whole. Therefore, we combine the newest technologies with what we have accomplished in the century we are existing: a foundation of knowledge, expertise and independent thinking.
Open, creative and venturous
We offer a stimulating mix of entrepreneurship, creativity and team spirit. You can be yourself, you feel validated and appreciated and you know that you can make a difference if you want to.
The ultimate environment for personal growth
Here at KPMG, you will be given plenty responsibilities from the start, combined with the freedom to develop yourself, both personally and in business. We are not only offering you a job: we are offering you a career.
Additionally we are offering you:
- A competitive salary
- 30 holidays
- Freedom of choice in (most of) your work
- A laptop and iPhone which can also be used privately
- A non-contributory pension plan
- A lease car
- Discounts on insurances and tax benefits for a gym membership
- Lots of activities involving fellow KPMG colleagues, such as Friday afternoon drinks.
Meer informatie en solliciteren
Would you like to know more about the vacancy or our interview procedure? Please contact Maud van Turnhout, email@example.com.
To make sure we have a match, an assessment could be part of the procedure.
Do you also believe in people driven progress? Are you open, creative and venturous and are you looking for the ultimate environment for your growth? Apply immediately!