Are you looking for the next step in your career? We have an opportunity for you in a growing branch of our organisation in which you will get the chance to work together with our Global SOC team.
The Regional Delivery Center (RDC) is the foundational organization that delivers key global and regional services to Regional member firms in the most cost efficient and effective way. The RDC provides services and support to member firms (MFs) through the agreed Service Level Offering internal memorandums.
We are looking for a colleague to join our security team, someone who sees supporting KPMG in the field of security as a challenge. In the position of security analyst you will find yourself between two roles with the following primary responsibilities:
- Management of the SIEM solution, performing incidents response and remediation
- Assist in the correct programming and execution of the information security measures that stem from KPMG’s security policies and ISO 27001/SOC 2 compliance mandates.
What you will do:
- Coordinate, prioritize and differentiate between potential intrusion attempts and false alarms. Monitoring and analyzing events with our Security Information Event Monitoring (SIEM) system
- Create custom search queries and dashboards in the SIEM
- Discover and analyze all classes of malicious attacks on different networks/systems, providing analysis from logs and utilizing tools (automated and manual methods) to provide recommendations for remediation
- Provide Incident Response (IR) support when analysis confirms actionable incidents.
Furthermore, you assist with day to day security compliance operations by coordinating the implementation of security measures needed to effectively implement the security policies within the operational teams. You liaise with the teams to ensure that security controls are implemented and evaluate processes to guarantee that the policies have been implemented correctly and that security controls are operating effectively maintaining all the audit trails as per the defined security framework.
This is a highly technical role. Therefore the role requires (a):
- Minimum of 5 years of experience, with at least 3 years of experience within a corporate environment (global technology companies and service providers preferred).
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college / university (preferably in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Security) – Masters (post-graduate) degree a plus.
- Good understanding of information security management, certification (ISO27001 and ISO27017) as well as System and Organization Controls (SOC) attestation programs and industry requirements for technology service providers.
- Strong ability to multi-task and work independently within a global team.
- Ability to build and foster strong relationships with key stakeholders.
- Pragmatic attitude and flexible to changing priorities and demands.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, written, analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills.
- Familiarity with packet analysis to include:
- HTTP Headers & Status codes
- SMTP Traffic & Status codes
- FTP Traffic & Status Codes
- Professional information security, audit / assessment and information security management certifications preferred, such as CISA, CISM, ISO 27001 Lead Implementer and/ or Auditor, also more technical certifications such as CISSP, CCNP or related advanced Security certifications.
We believe that progress can only truly be progress if its cause benefits both the individual and society as a whole. Therefore, we combine the newest technologies with what we have accomplished in the century we are existing: a foundation of knowledge, expertise and independent thinking.
Open, creative and venturous
We offer a stimulating mix of entrepreneurship, creativity and team spirit. You can be yourself, you feel validated and appreciated and you know that you can make a difference if you want to.
The ultimate environment for personal growth
Here at KPMG, you will be given plenty responsibilities from the start, combined with the freedom to develop yourself, both personally and in business. We are not only offering you a job: we are offering you a career.
Additionally we are offering you:
- A competitive salary
- 30 holidays
- Freedom of choice in (most of) your work
- A laptop and iPhone which can also be used privately
- A non-contributory pension plan
- A lease car
- Discounts on insurances and tax benefits for a gym membership
- Lots of activities involving fellow KPMG colleagues, such as Friday afternoon drinks,
Meer informatie en solliciteren
Please apply via the button below. For questions, please contact the dedicated Recruitment Advisor, Maud van Turnhout at email@example.com.