The Global Mobility Centre is part of the Central HR Department at KPMG Staffing & Facilities Services B.V. located in Amstelveen and is part of the worldwide KPMG Global Mobility Network. The Global Mobility Centre arranges all In- and Outbound assignments of KPMG employees and partners within the Firm worldwide. Furthermore, the Global Mobility Centre advises the business around all aspects of working across borders on international projects.
We are looking for a Global Mobility Advisor with experience of working within an international, demanding organization.
As Global Mobility Advisor your main duties will consist of:
- Advising the business and the In- and Outbound assignees on the selection and placement process as well as the reintegration process;
- Advise and conduct negotiations on terms and conditions, rates and cost sharing arrangements within the framework of the global policy;
- Arranging and managing assignments in close cooperation with colleagues within the global GM network including preparation of cost projections, assignment contracts etc.;
- Advising the business on policy in relation with International Business Travel and cross border projects;
- Setting up and managing cross border projects in compliance with local immigration and tax rules;
- Maintaining close contact with tax advisors and external providers;
- Providing instructions on implementation of assignments to the business service center and salary administration;
- Detecting bottleneck in global mobility (related) processes and provide input on improvements
- Demonstrate and maintain knowledge of rules and regulations relating to global mobility related tax and social security issues;
- Participating in global mobility projects.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has an HBO/University education;
- Has at least 3 to 5 years’ experience managing assignments and project based global mobility;
- Has basic knowledge of Tax and social security implications;
- Has excellent communication skills in English and preferably in Dutch;
- Is proactive and eager to learn;
- Is client oriented with a high sense of responsibility;
- Is driven and flexible;
- Has a problem solving mentality;
- Has a pragmatic approach concerning incoming requests and understands priorities;
- Has a good understanding of numbers and systems and has a good knowledge of Excel.
This role comes with a very complete set of both primary and secundary benefits such as a laptop, a mobile phone, reimbursement of travel expenses and contributory pension, to name a few. Your compensation will depend on both your age and your experience. You will be based in Amstelveen.
Hours: 32-40 hours per week
Salary indication:Between EUR 3.000 gross and EUR 4.200 gross per month depending on age and level of experience
Holiday Allowance: 8,33%
Pension: Contribution free pension scheme
Meer informatie en solliciteren
For any questions regarding this role, please contact Tessa van de Loo (Recruitment Advisor) T: 020 - 656 90 57 or E: email@example.com..