The Global Mobility Centre is part of the Central HR Department at KPMG Staffing & Facilities Services B.V. located in Amstelveen and is part of the worldwide KPMG Global Mobility Network. The Global Mobility Centre arranges all In- and Outbound assignments of KPMG employees and partners within the Firm worldwide. Furthermore, the Global Mobility Centre advises the business around all aspects of working across borders on international projects.
We are looking for a Global Mobility Advisor with experience of working within an international, demanding organization with particular expertise on International Business Travelers and Short term Assignments.
You will help coordinate the business travel and will be seen as the go to person concerning any travel questions and any compliance questions related to business travel. You should be able to see the bigger picture and offer ideas and pro-active advice. You will be in contact with colleagues on all levels both in the Dutch organization and worldwide and you will be part of a global network.
As IBT/ST Assignment Specialist your main duties will consist of:
- Advising the business and the travelers on all aspects related with working across borders in compliance with all rules and regulations including inbounds to the Netherlands;
- Arranging IBT projects in compliance with local legislation;
- Maintaining an overview of all travel movements and being able to pro-actively advice concerning risks;
- Reporting on travel movements on a quarterly basis;
- Keeping up to date with all requirements concerning business travelers worldwide;
- Advising the business on short term assignments out of and into KPMG the Netherlands
- Managing the short term assignments for employees and partners in accordance with the KPMG Short Term Assignment policy;
- Maintaining knowledge of rules and regulations relating to global mobility;
- Coordinate with providers to obtain the required visa, certificates of coverage and tax advice;
- Updating and creating country information packs.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has a HBO/University education;
- Has 3 to 5 years’ experience managing business travelers and project based global mobility;
- Has basic knowledge of Tax and social security implications;
- Has affinity with the complexities of business travelers and short term assignees and everything that needs to be arranged for them;
- Has a pragmatic approach concerning all requests and understands priorities;
- Has a good understanding of numbers and systems and has a good knowledge of Excel;
- Has excellent communication skills;
- Is proactive and eager to learn;
- Is client oriented with a high sense of responsibility;
- Is driven and flexible;
- Is fluent in both English and Dutch.
This role comes with a very complete set of both primary and secundary benefits such as a laptop, a mobile phone, reimbursement of travel expenses and contributory pension, to name a few. Your compensation will depend on both your age and your experience. You will be based in Amstelveen.
Meer informatie en solliciteren
For any questions regarding this role, please contact Tessa van de Loo, Recruitment Advisor.