The person we are looking for is primarily focused on infrastructure operational support and deployment processes. You will play a lead role in operational infrastructure escalations representing the Global operations team. The activities are focused on the maintaining applications and services provided to the Business and improvement of new and existing infrastructure components. The candidate will be responsible for a team of technical staff and ensure they are directed and motivated on a daily basis. The operational team will work on Planned operational work, unplanned operational tasks, (Escalations), Changes/Incidents and Projects. You will be a key individual in the Operations senior management team.
Operations work closely with the Delivery team and the product lines during deployments and for operational hand over activities in the development of new products, service and standards.
This person is responsible for maintaining and improving operational steady state of the infrastructure.
The core functions are:
- Lead a team of managers and technical staff. Prioritize and assign work tasks to team members and ensure all the work assignment are being delivered with acceptable quality and meet SLA.
- As senior leadership for Infra Ops in Dallas office, lead, build out, and establish KPMG Global Hub site
- PML to staff across various countries and member firms
- Lead Operational reviews and recommendations on Vendor contracts and SOW’s
- Manage infrastructure incidents by actively participating in incident troubleshooting and triaging
- Report and communicate on all issues within your responsibility area to senior KPMG management.
- Liaise with other technical teams in the provisioning of information for developing proactive operational strategies and new service to ensure that services continue to meet business needs
- Maintain and improve operational steady slate and ensure high quality continuously available managed services
- Identify monitor/no requirements and service parameters including the appropriate response to alert events
- Coach peers and team members, facilitate knowledge transfer within the Global Infrastructure group
- Primary operational contact for Hosting and network technologies
- Installation, administration and support of infrastructure technologies within ITS Global Creating documents, processes and run books for infrastructure technologies
- Operational Infrastructure service reviews
- Key operational technical support specialist far hosting and network technologies
- Managing operational incidents and problems to closure.
We are looking for a candidate who has:
- At least 5 years of experience In working large international organizations
- 12+ Years IT experience, 10+years management experience, 3+ years managing managers
- Microsoft certification in Windows: Windows server 2008 Enterprise Administrator or Windows Server 2012 MCSE and/or Cisco to at least CCNA, CCNP/CCDP is preferred
- Experience in working with external third party outsourcing suppliers
- Excellent understanding and experience with datacenter operations
- In-depth experience with Microsoft Server Operating Systems (Windows 2003, 2008, 2012, llS, SOL Server) and cluster technologies- with related certifications
- Knowledge of top tier SAN Technologies such as 3Par, EMC or NetApp and concepts such as Thin Provisioning, SAN Repllication, Snapshots and LUN and Raid Implementation
- Experience in networking, firewall and load balancing technologies
- Experience in at least two or more of the following Proxy Technologies such as UAG, F5, TMG, Bluecoat, Cisco Proxy Technologies
- Understanding of Authentication technologies such as LDAP. Certificates, ADFS, Kerberos, Virtual Directories and Active Directory user and policy management
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office tools such as Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Good understanding and experience of the ITIL processes and SLA's and KPl's. Industry recognized qualifications are an advantage
- Understanding of project management skill such as PMP or Prince 2is an advantages
- Well-developed people management and relationship building and leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills verbally and in writing to all levels of the organization. Confidence in dealing with staff, managers and partners across the firm.
- Excellent communication skills in the English language, other language skills are an asset.
- Excellent co-ordination and organizing skills
- Reliable for upward reporting and a team player.
- Ability to make rational decisions regarding the escalation of problems.
- Attention to detail and pride in well-presented and accurate work.
- Driven and enthusiastic with a 'can-do' attitude to get the job clone In a practical and pragmatic fashion
- Experience of working in a multi-cultural and multi-vendor environment in a multi-discipline team in multiple country locations with sound knowledge in building effective working relationships.
We believe that progress can only truly be progress if its cause benefits both the individual and society as a whole. Therefore, we combine the newest technologies with what we have accomplished in the century we are existing: a foundation of knowledge, expertise and independent thinking.
Open, creative and venturous
We offer a stimulating mix of entrepreneurship, creativity and team spirit. You can be yourself, you feel validated and appreciated and you know that you can make a difference if you want to.
The ultimate environment for personal growth
Here at KPMG, you will be given plenty responsibilities from the start, combined with the freedom to develop yourself, both personally and in business. We are not only offering you a job: we are offering you a career.
Additionally we are offering you:
- A competitive salary
- 30 holidays
- Freedom of choice in (most of) your work
- A laptop and iPhone which can also be used privately
- A non-contributory pension plan
- A lease car
- Discounts on insurances and tax benefits for a gym membership
- Lots of activities involving fellow KPMG colleagues, such as Friday afternoon drinks.
Meer informatie en solliciteren
Please apply via the button below. For questions, please contact the dedicated Recruitment Advisor, Maud van Turnhout at email@example.com.