The Infrastructure delivery team is a group of technical Infrastructure subject matter experts that lead infrastructure service design, deployment, configuration and transition. A delivery specialist who is familiar with all network, hosting and infrastructure complexities will deliver with our supplier’s solutions and configurations that are in compliance with KPMG security requirements, KPMG standards and practice.
The Subject matter experts support the development and deployment of new solutions and the transformation of current business solutions to future-state hosting. This includes subject matter expertise on primarily network technologies, but also: - Cloud and Data Center Infrastructures - Identity management - Unified Communications - End-user computing – Core infrastructure services - Networks – Publishing of applications.
Delivery resources will be assigned as technical lead or Infrastructure coordinator to projects and/or to changes to existing applications. The infrastructure lead is the primary point of contact for all infrastructure related project activities.
On projects, working with Vendors, Business Analysts, Product/Application/Service Owners, functional and geographic business teams, vendors and IT organizations you will provide technical leadership and management through-out requirements gathering phases; Coach and be responsible for translating business and functional requirements (Use cases and business process models) into detailed technical designs.
Accountabilities, responsibilities and Tasks
- Responsibility: The main responsibility of a network delivery lead is to translate the architecture into a design that lead with deployment of network and network relates services such as switches, bridges, DNS, Proxy, routers and network related services. In the course of maintaining these systems, the delivery lead is expected to oversee and guide tasks performed by vendors such as replacement planning, patches, firmware upgrades, hardware upgrades and other tasks.
- Accountable: Lead technical designs, manage and provide technical subject matter expertise to infrastructure projects, support and Global Application owners. Lead end-to-end management of the deployment of existing and new infrastructure into Cloud and Global datacenters.
- Responsible: Align and translate business requirements and architecture into solutions and designs for applications and products that are operable and contribute to operational steady state leveraged by all professional in all member firms and ensure high quality continuously available Managed Services are delivered.
- Responsibility: Coach peers, team members and facilitate knowledge transfer within the Global Infrastructure group, ITS Global organization and member firm subject matter experts if required
- Lead, develop and/or contribute to infrastructure Service deliverables including:
- Design, Configuration andDeployment Guides
- Admin, analyze, monitoring, alerting, troubleshooting solutions and guides and handover to operations
- Development and Deployment Guides
- Technology Standards
- Undertake research and author Position Papers
- Product Evaluation, Analysis, and Proofs-of-Concept
- Plan and deliver continuous improvement
- Providing measurement and reporting capabilities and information on capacity in conjunction with IT Operations, application owners and outsourced partners
- Responsible for understanding and maintenance of Infrastructure market and technical knowledge and ensure that service offerings from supplier remain in line with KPMG standards and best practices
- Excellent communication skills in English, verbally and in writing to all levels of the organization. Confidence in dealing with staff, managers and partners across the firm.
- Experience of working in a multi-cultural and multi-vendor environment in a multi-discipline team in multiple country locations with sound knowledge in building effective working relationships.
- 5 to 10 years of experience in implementing and managing and understanding of enterprise architecture and infrastructure technology in a enterprise infrastructure in support for business applications.
- Coordination and project management skill in order to coordinate team tasks and has understanding of full project cycle to support deployment projects.
- Familiar with the creations ofIT Standards and Roadmaps.
- Core advisory and leadership skills including ITIL processes, SLA’s and KPI’s, cost of service and Risk and security.
Key technical Skills
- In depth 10+ years’ experience with Infrastructure enterprise technologies such as network components Lan and Wan, datacenter technologies, Cloud, network protocols, routing and network component and deployment technologies.
- Excellent technical working knowledge of firewall, load balancer, proxy technologies such as, Layer 7 , Squid, F5, Checkpoint, Bluecoat, Juniper, Cisco, HP, Cisco and DNS technologies such as Infoblox, Active Directory, Akamai and SSL encryptions and certificates and PKI, virtual network switches (VMware, Hyper-V).
Additional technical skills
- Knowledge of authentication technologies such as LDAP, Certificates, ADFS, Kerberos, Virtual Directories and Active Directory user and policy management.
- Knowledge of with Azure, Office 365, Windows Server, Microsoft Internet Information Server, SQL Server, SharePoint Server, Office, Active Directory, SAML, OAuth.
- Familiarity with virtualization solutions, storage offerings such as 3Par, EMC and NetApp, network equipment.
Education / Academics
- Bachelor degree from an accredited university in Computer Science or related field
- Professional IT Qualifications in related products (CCNA, MCSE, MCP, CCIE …)
- ITIL Foundation
- PMP / Prince 2 certification is a pro
KPMG is an international network of companies with personal attention for employees. We have a strong market position. Our people work closely together on a daily basis in a pleasant and stimulating environment where we provide services to domestic and international clients. Personal development is central to KPMG. Through targeted training, education and coaching, we help our employees to excel and get the best out of themselves.
We offer you an excellent package of primary and secondary benefits (laptop, smartphone, reimbursement of expenses and non-contributory pension), which are tailored to the latest developments in the market.
Meer informatie en solliciteren
For more information about the application procedure, you can contact the responsible recruiter. Apply directly? Then click on the 'apply' button below