Are you an HBO or University student and would you like to experience the various sides of HR? Are you curious about all the questions that come forth when an organization sends out or receives employees from other countries? We are looking for an intern HR Global Mobility who can support the Global Mobility Team and help us with all the questions arising from the cross border movements.
KPMG the Netherlands finds it important to encourage professionals to gain international experience in other KPMG offices worldwide. In turn, we welcome numerous talented employees from other KPMG firms to support the Dutch business during an international assignment. Our Global Mobility Team ensures that our population is compliant with all the laws and regulations in the different countries, and that our employees have a good experience. We make use of global policies and global and local procedures and guide the business and the employees through this.
Our Global Mobility Team also supports the business and is the main point of contact for all our suppliers, be it the SVB, the relocation company, or other companies. Global Mobility can deal with the most simple to the most complex of questions and each assignment is unique in its own way. This asks for someone who learns quickly, is curious to find out all the ins and outs, and can think outside the box.
During the internship you will learn about global mobility and become acquainted with a number of other HR topics that affect an international assignment. You will support the Global Mobility Team on their day to day work which includes but is not limited to
• Variety of administrative & financial tasks such as Insurance applications, e-filing, preparing International contracts & Cost Sharing Agreements;
• Leading or contributing to a number of projects such as the creation of work manuals for the HR service desk
- You are a third year HBO or university student in the direction of for instance HRM, psychology or MER;
- You are a quick learner and have an affinity with international mobility questions;
- You have a proactive, hands on mentality;
- You have strong communication skills in both Dutch and English;
- You enjoy solving puzzles and like looking for solutions;
- You have a positive attitude and like working in a team;.
- You are available 32 to 40 hours a week for at least 4 to 6 months
KPMG Netherlands is part of the KPMG International network, a global leader in Audit, Tax and Advisory. With a clear vision, strong values and dedicated people we want to further strengthen our solid position. We are ambitious, professional and international.
KPMG is a global network of companies with personal attention given to employees. We have a strong market position. Our people work closely together each day in a pleasant and stimulating environment for prestigious clients.
Personal development is central to KPMG. We offer training, education and coaching, and help our employees and interns to excel and get the best out of themselves.
Meer informatie en solliciteren
Interested in this internship? Apply now via the "solliciteer" button. For further information about the application procedure you can contact the responsible KPMG Recruiter.
Screening is part of the application procedure. An individual assessment can be part of the application procedure.
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.