Congratulations, you recently graduated! From our own experience, we know it can be quite frustrating to decide on a career path. We as KPMG, a network of professional service firms and one of the world’s Big Four auditors, are here for you.
Who are we?
KPMG is helping customers getting the best out of their business for over a century. We anticipate change and act with the future in mind, continuously evolving what we can offer and our approach to help our clients stay ahead. We value open and honest communication, we care about each other, encourage authenticity, honor individual priorities, and respect your choices.
What is our plan?
Currently we all are entering the digital world at a very high pace and KPMG's internal, Global Cloud Services team offers you a job opportunity to play a leading role in it all. For you, as a newly graduate we designed a program in which you begin your professional career to become a world-class expert in Cloud technologies, either as a Developer, or as an Architect. The choice is yours!
We want to invest in you and your future. The program in which you and 5 of your peers will participate is a balanced mix between training and business projects. Our aim is to provide you with all the knowledge and tools about Cloud technology you need to become a full-fledged member of our team and an individual professional. You can help us stay the best at what we do.
We are inviting passionate, ambitious and energetic graduates to start their careers within KPMG’s Global IT organization and learn how to leverage our digital platform in the Cloud.
What are we offering you, exactly?
- A perfect kick start for your career with a great job and a 2 year tailored training program in which you develop yourself into a top notch Azure Developer or Cloud Solution Architect
- To be able to start your career in an ever evolving cloud computing environment in which you have the opportunity to practice what you learn and add value to the team and our customers;
- The help of experienced colleagues all over the globe, with whom you work together and learn from to become a top professional;
- Lots of fun!
What we ask for:
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree from an accredited college/university. Preferably in Computer Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics, but your ambition is most important;
- You have interest to learn and grow in Cloud technology;
- You are a team worker;
- Excellent communication skills in English, verbally and in writing;
- A flexible and creative mindset.
We believe that progress can only truly be progress if it’s cause benefits both the individual and society as a whole. Therefore, we combine the newest technologies with what we have accomplished in the century we are existing: a foundation of knowledge, expertise and independent thinking.
Open, creative and venturous
We offer a stimulating mix of entrepreneurship, creativity and team spirit. You can be yourself, you feel validated and appreciated and you know that you can make a difference if you want to.
The ultimate environment for personal growth
Here at KPMG, you will be given plenty responsibilities from the start, combined with the freedom to develop yourself, both personally and in business. We are not only offering you a job: we are offering you a career.
Additionally we are offering you:
- A competitive salary
- 30 holidays
- Freedom of choice in (most of) your work
- A laptop and iPhone which can also be used privately
- A non-contributory pension plan
- Discounts on insurances and tax benefits for a gym membership
- Lots of activities involving fellow KPMG colleagues, such as Friday afternoon drinks
Meer informatie en solliciteren
Please apply via the button below. For questions, please contact the dedicated Recruitment Advisor, Maud van Turnhout at firstname.lastname@example.org.