Are you passionate about data and the impact it has on businesses and our lives? At KPMG’s data and analytics suite (90+ data experts) we combine deep business experience with cutting-edge data and analytics capabilities to help our clients become data-driven and reach new levels of service and competitive edges. We help organizations to analyze data and generate ground-breaking insights to help decision- and policy making.
An important part of our multi-disciplinary team is the data architecture and engineering team. This team of technology and data analytics enthusiasts forms the architecture backbone of the data and analytics suite. We future-proof our clients’ operational processes by designing and building data ecosystems that process (big) data volumes with high performance. One of the most common questions from our customers is: “How do I change my data landscape to include advanced analytics, become more agile while maintaining regulatory compliance?”
We are looking for a lead data architect to lead the architecture and engineering team. You will be leading engagements and overseeing the design and development of integrated analytics solutions as an Enterprise data & analytics architect. You are a strong force in bringing our message to our customers in sales cycles, and you work closely with the sales team in developing compelling proposals. You will be responsible for managing our data architecture and engineering team. You will work closely with the advanced analytics team on the development and maintenance of our tooling. Since we approach technology and analytics from a holistic perspective, you will work together closely with an enthusiastic team of both business and functional domain experts, change experts as well as technical specialists in (big) data analytics, data management, BI and business transformations.
We have a love for open source technologies and have developed our own suite of analytical tools (KAVE). This allows us to stay at the cutting edge of analytical technology while continuously improving our data engineering skills.
We are, and have every intention to remain, leaders in our field.
Do you want to be part of this exciting journey? We are looking for a manager who can move our engineering & architecture capabilities forwards and who has an active role in shaping the organization and realizing further growth in this area.
- Over 10 years of experience in (enterprise) architecture, including at least these domains: Data management, Analytics and reporting, Integration
- Strong consulting experience
- Broad view across different technologies and expertises in the data domain. Affinity with big data technology.
- Strong team player, driven and able to connect with different expertises, understand the essence and bring them together
- Project management experience
- Strong influencing capability, e.g. solution selling and running sales cycles
- Strong presence and skills in presentations and workshops.
- Very capable in translating complex technology to business solutions.
- Awareness of market trends, new technologies and how they impact the analytics area (e.g. data lakes, Internet of Things, cognitive…)
- Good networking skills and proven commercial talent in acquiring data & analytics projects in by preference large corporate and/or public sector clients
- Fluent communication and facilitation skills in Dutch and advanced level in English
- Excellent interpersonal skills and change management mindset. Experience in organizational change management is a plus.
KPMG is an international network of companies with personal attention for its employees. We have a strong market position that we further want to strengthen with a clear vision, strong values and enthusiastic coworkers
Our people work intensively together for renowned clients on a daily basis in an enjoyable and stimulating environment. Personal development is central at KPMG. With directed training, education and coaching we help our employees to excel and get the best out of themselves.
At KPMG you will receive excellent primary and secondary benefits (lease car, laptop, smartphone, expense allowance and free of premium pension) tailored to the latest market developments.
Meer informatie en solliciteren
For further information about the application procedure you can contact the KPMG Recruitment Centre, +31 (0)20 656 7162 or per email to Schelleman.Niels@kpmg.nl.