The KPMG SOFY unit is a team of enthusiastic innovators that love to embed advanced business knowledge into data driven cloud based technology solutions that are operated and supported for clients based on a subscription model (www.kpmgsofy.com). We develop, market, sell, implement and operate all solutions based on a state-of-the-art cloud native low-code / no-code application development platform that enables a high level of agility, configurability and delivery at scale.
Due to rapid growth of this service line we’re currently looking for multiple lead or senior software engineers to work on our low-code / no-code application development platform. With components such as analytics, forms and workflow we enable our business innovators to rapidly configure new applications using a web based app builder. Tasks and responsibilities for this role include;
- Developing new features based on user stories from our product managers
- Promote the use of designs standards in the team
- Provide input to the roadmap and participate in defining the strategic platform direction
- Develop appropriate software architecture for new features and research new technology frameworks and options to support this.
- Coaching junior developers and reviewing their work
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field.
- You have 3-8 years of experience as a software engineer, preferably with previous exposure to NodeJS and/or AngularJS.
- Ability to consistently deliver robust code
- Ability to collaborate with a diverse development team across and remain highly motivated, productive, and organized
- You have an interest for data driven apps and have experience with data science, analytics, business intelligence and similar technologies.
KPMG Netherlands is part of the KPMG International network, a global leader in Audit, Tax and Advisory. With a clear vision, strong values and dedicated people we want to further strengthen our solid position. We are ambitious, professional and international.
KPMG is a global network of companies with personal attention given to employees. We have a strong market position. Our people work closely together each day in a pleasant and stimulating environment for prestigious clients.
Personal development is central to KPMG. We offer targeted training, education and coaching, and help our employees to excel and get the best out of themselves.
We offer an excellent package of primary and secondary employment benefits (a company car, laptop, smartphone, expense and a contributory pension) adapted to the latest developments in the market.
Meer informatie en solliciteren
For more information about this vacancy please contact the responsible Recruitment Consultant.
Screening is part of the application process. An individual assessment may be part of the application process.