Do you get excited by doing things differently, more effective and more simple? Do you often think about how things could be changed, how they can be further improved?
Here is your chance to do something about it!
Work with us on finding the right solutions, combine your views and experience with exciting technology and help our customers to implement these! Join the KPMG Advisory Enterprise Solutions Microsoft team and support our customers’ transformations and optimizations using the latest cutting edge Microsoft technologies.
As a manager at KPMG you will be leading large business transformation programs where your experience, leadership and creativity will play a key role in program management, the chosen solution and the successful change management and collaboration with our customer.
You will lead exciting projects at large customers in several industries in the Netherlands and Europe. You will develop together with the customer and your team new strategies, operation models, processes, data models and digital solutions, using KPMG’s experience and best practices combined with the thrilling opportunities of the newest Microsoft technologies in the area of ERP, CRM, Office, Data Analytics, Robotics, Apps and Cloud.
We ask you to act as a coach for other team members and help us to further expand our business, create market opportunities and to convince our customer to team up with us!
If you are certain you can make the difference and want to become part of an exciting team, please do apply!
- You hold a (Master’s) degree preferably in economics, business administration, informatics or engineering.
- You have a minimum of 5 years hand-on experience and were involved in multiple business transformation programs or ERP advisory projects.
- You have preferably experience as a project manager.
- You have already experience in digital transformation and the possibilities the new technologies have to offer.
- You have excellent consultancy skills and are able to establish credibility through all layers of an organization.
- You are a good communicator and can listen to what other people have to say.
- Preferably you have a project management certification like PMI, Prince 2, PMP or other methodologies.
- You are able to work independently as well as in teams and take ownership and responsibility.
- You are fluent in English and preferably Dutch.
We are committed to providing you with the best training, resources, and support throughout your career. Our firm's success is based on bringing top talent together which creates a stimulating and inspiring environment. You will work on one of our multi discipline ERP/CRM enabled business transformations that combines Strategy, Target Operating Model, Process optimization, change management and Microsoft ERP/CRM knowledge.
We offer multiple opportunities for career advantages within the organization or within a specific knowledge domain where you will be part of an ambitious and growing team where you help give direction and focus.
KPMG is rated Top employer in The Netherlands and offers an attractive salary package in accordance to your expertise and ambitions.
Meer informatie en solliciteren
Would you like to know more about the vacancy or our interview procedure? Please contact Sandra Delwel, Senior Recruiter at email@example.com
To make sure you and KPMG are the right match, an assessment is part of the procedure.
Do you also believe in people driven progress? Are you open, creative and venturous and are you looking for the ultimate environment for your growth? Apply immediately!
To make the best fit for this position, an online assessment is part of the application procedure.