How do organizations remain competitive? In a globalizing and constantly changing market, this is a complex issue. At the Global Business Services team, we take on this challenge together with our clients. We support global profit and non-profit organizations in optimizing and transforming their business processes. From strategy, governance and implementation to further optimization: at the market leader in Global Business Services advisory services, you experience the depth of the industry.
Is the service not provided adequately, too expensive or does it lack quality? Then it is time to consider how business processes can be structured and organized differently. Is it possible to outsource services? Or would it be better to place the services in a Shared Service Center or a Global Business Services organization? What’s the best location to execute the work? Or is it more sensible to bring some of the operational processes back in-house?
KPMG Finance & Business Services supports our clients to determine their strategy on these topics. And that's not all: we also support clients in their strategy implementation, for example in contract tendering, in setting up a shared services center and by guiding and supporting the client during transition and transformation. After that, we continue to help our clients and provide advice on governance and the structuring of the new retained organization. Is the new organization in place? Then we will also look at how processes can be further improved. By means of benchmarks, assessments, audits and possibly mediations.
Even though Global Business Services cover all business services and as advisors we are knowledgeable on all, it is also important to have in depth knowledge. In the past years, HR services have become more important to businesses as the competitive edge are more often than not their people, and a positive employee experience has become vital in the war for talent. HR has therefore been developing rapidly, making use of new technology such as robotics and enabling technology. We help our clients being prepared for the future of HR.
For our Global Business Services team we are currently looking for a Manager with specifically HR expertise in the context of Shared Service Centers and Global Business Services. In this position, you are responsible for the expansion of our services and the development of the market in this field. You are also responsible for strengthening the relationship with existing clients and attracting new clients.
A company built by talent
In a century we have grown from a single Dutch office to an organization with more than 170,000 passionate professionals worldwide. Who inspire you to be the best version of yourself and keep developing yourself. For each project, we bring the ideal combination of talents together. We do not discriminate on gender, age, cultural background, sexual orientation or employment restriction. Everyone is welcome, as long as you join us in putting your mind to it, realizing changes, developing your talents and celebrating success. This comes with all the space you need to develop yourself further and shape your own career.
We are looking for a manager who fits in with our GBS-team and who complements our team with his or her experience. You recognize yourself in the following profile:
- You have a completed academic study in (business) economics or Human Resources Management;
- You have relevant work experience within an HR function, HR consulting or in consulting with a BPO provider (5 - 8 years);
- You have proven commercial experience and are able to mobilize and expand your own network and to translate customer needs into concrete substantive and commercial proposals;
- You are a real team player, can build good relationships with your colleagues and deal with (potential) clients in a professional way;
- You get excited at the prospect of building a strong team and growing the market, together with your colleagues;
- You are a strong communicator and know how to motivate and inspire your colleagues and clients, regarding the needs of others;
- You have leadership qualities and demonstrated that you can bring complex projects to a successful end together with a team;
- You have extraordinary organizational skills, and the drive to get things done;
- You are driven and your challenge is to get organizations and the people who work there to perform better;
- You are result-oriented, like to work on a project basis and the variety that goes with it.
- You are open to international working environments in which travel is sometimes necessary.
- You attach great importance to delivering high quality work, have a professional critical attitude and a straightened back;
- You are interested in the world around you and are engaged in society;
- Your communication is strong in both Dutch and English (verbal and written).
What can you expect from us?
KPMG is an international network of companies with personal attention for employees. We have a strong market position. Our people work closely together on a daily basis in a pleasant and stimulating environment where we provide services to domestic and international clients.
Personal development is central to KPMG. Through targeted training, education and coaching, we help our employees to excel and get the best out of themselves.
KPMG is open to all talents. With a wide range of competencies. Women and men. Young and old. Regardless of your cultural background, sexual orientation or employment restrictions. Together we take on the challenge. Together. With the customer.
We offer you an excellent package of primary and secondary benefits (laptop, smartphone, reimbursement of expenses and a non-contributory pension), which are tailored to the latest developments in the market.
Meer informatie en solliciteren
Invest in yourself. Come and work at KPMG.
Are you enthusiastic about this vacancy and do you want to contribute to our customers and invest in your growth?
View our application procedure or apply immediately! You will receive a response from us within two weeks.