We are looking for experienced security professionals to extend the Information Protection Services team within KPMG The Netherlands.
Who are we?
Information Protection Services is a team of specialists at KPMG. We help our clients in the broad spectrum of information security, ranging from security strategy and awareness, to ethical hacking and incident response. Our specialists strive to be the very best consultants, who can advise our clients on the most complex information security issues.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for security monitoring specialists with in-depth knowledge of topics like SIEM, threat management, attack simulation, purple teaming, log file aggregation and use case development. Preferably, you possess the follow capabilities and characteristics:
- You have hands-on experience with tools such as ArcSight, Splunk or QRadar and you understand the architecture and business processes around these technologies;
- You are interested in new developments in your domain (such as STIX/TAXII) and are keen on exploring the added value of this for our clients;
- You are well aware of the latest attacker Techniques, Tactics and Procedures (TTPs) and can translate these to use cases for detection;
- You have a clear vision on security monitoring and are willing to share your view in presentations for our clients and at conferences;
- You enjoy sharing your in-depth knowledge with our team to train less experienced colleagues.
Experience in consultancy is not required, but we do expect an entrepreneurial and client-focused attitude from you. As a senior consultant, you will be the security monitoring expert in engagement teams. If you apply for a manager role, we expect business development capabilities from you. Also note that our team has a very international character, so fluency in English is a requirement.
We offer our services to the champions league of organisations, in The Netherlands, and abroad e.g. Middle East and Asia. We work at Industrial Environments where information security really matters. Our team of specialists is best-in-class and will challenge you to get the best out of yourself. Of course, we offer internal and external training to help you reach this goal. But most of all, we are a very close and fun team, that you can be a part of.
Meer informatie en solliciteren
For more information, please contact the responsible recruiter, or apply directly by completing the application form at our website www.kpmg.nl. Our selection procedure includes a pre-employment screening. It may also include a personal assessment.