We are looking for experienced security specialist in the field of Industrial Control Systems (ICS/SCADA) for our Information Protection Services team within KPMG The Netherlands.
Who are we?
Information Protection Services is a team of specialists at KPMG. We help our clients in the broad spectrum of information security, ranging from security strategy and awareness, to ethical hacking and incident response. Our specialists strive to be the very best consultants, who can advise our clients on the most complex information security issues. One of the sub teams is specifically focused on Industrial Control Systems services, covering all kinds of industries but primary O&G, heavy industries, chemicals and Energy.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for Industrial Control Systems specialists with in-depth knowledge on Security and the broader Cyber Defense for these Industrial Environments, whilst also being able to translate the findings / recommendations to our clients on management and board levels. Preferably, you possess the follow capabilities and characteristics:
- You have hands-on experience with the security of Industrial Control Systems, as well the various relevant components and architectural variations within these domains;
- You are interested in new developments in your domain (such as digitalizing, wireless, advanced controllers, more and more IT focus) and are keen on exploring the added value and security risks of this for our clients;
- You are well aware of the latest attacker Techniques, Tactics and Procedures (TTPs) in the ICS domain and can translate these to use cases for detection;
- You have a clear vision on security within Industrial Control Systems environments and are willing to share your view in presentations for our clients and at conferences;
- You enjoy sharing your in-depth knowledge with our team to train less experienced colleagues.
Experience in consultancy is not per se required, but we do expect an entrepreneurial and client-focused attitude from you. As a senior consultant, you will be the Industrial Control Systems security expert in engagement teams. If you apply for a manager role, we expect business development capabilities from you. Also note that our team has a very international character, so fluency in English is a requirement.
We offer our services to the champions league of organisations, in The Netherlands, and abroad e.g. Middle East and Asia. We work at Industrial Environments where information security really matters. Our team of specialists is best-in-class and will challenge you to get the best out of yourself. Of course, we offer internal and external training to help you reach this goal. But most of all, we are a very close and fun team, that you can be a part of.
Meer informatie en solliciteren
For more information, please contact the responsible recruiter, or apply directly by completing the application form at our website www.kpmg.nl. Our selection procedure includes a pre-employment screening. It may also include a personal assessment.