This is an unique opportunity to contribute to the ongoing growth and development of the KPMG Strategy and Operations Corporate Clients (S&O CC) team within The Netherlands.
The Strategy & Operatings suite (~110 fte) is part of KPMG NL advisory. We support our clients in developing and executing their operations strategies. S&O offers a dynamic work environment that focuses on improving business processes, target operating models, supply chain management, cost optimisation and transformation management. Furthermore, propositions in the area of digital strategy and customer (e.g. customer experience, OMNI-channel, sales transformation, data & analytics) have been identified as one of the key new growth areas for S&O.
The specific position at hand sits with the Corporate Clients team of S,C&O (~25 fte) with a main focus on the following sectors: Life science & healthcare, Energy & natural resources, Industrial markets and Consumer & retail.
- Be responsible for managing the delivery of one or multiple complex consulting projects in strategy and operations
- Manage the daily relationship with the client and have frequent and direct contact with senior level executives
- Identify and pursue business opportunities with potential and existing clients
- Be having practice development responsibilities including the development of the strategy and operations propositions, thought leadership and development and review of staff
We are looking for confident individuals with an excellent track record based on more than 7 years of industry and or consulting based experience, with a focus on operations strategy. You will bring:
- Contagious passion for strategy and operations
- An advanced degree with international component(s) (preferred)
- Typically more than seven years of relevant experience in the strategy and operations domain
- Experience in a management role, covering full life cycles of (international) projects
- Proven ability of generating and driving business improvements
KPMG is an international network of companies with personal attention for employees. We have a strong market position. Our people work closely together on a daily basis in a pleasant and stimulating environment where we provide services to domestic and international clients.
Personal development is central to KPMG. Through targeted training, education and coaching, we help our employees to excel and get the best out of themselves.
KPMG is open to all talents. With a wide range of competencies. Women and men. Young and old. Regardless of your cultural background, sexual orientation or employment restrictions. Together we take on the challenge. Together. With the customer.
We offer you an excellent package of primary and secondary benefits (laptop, smartphone, reimbursement of expenses and a non-contributory pension), which are tailored to the latest developments in the market.
Meer informatie en solliciteren
Invest in yourself. Come and work at KPMG.
Are you enthusiastic about this vacancy and do you want to contribute to our customers and invest in your growth?
View our application procedure or apply immediately! You will receive a response from us within two weeks.