As a Sustainability Assurance Manager you work with colleagues from different departments and countries on assignments for multiple international clients. You are the spider in the web between the customer, colleagues and specialists in various fields such as CO2 emissions, safety, human rights and innovation. You lead teams in which automated tools for internet, data, and text analysis are used to verify whether the report is a correct and complete representation of reality. You also have many conversations with clients to understand their processes and to investigate whether measures to ensure that the information in the report is correct actually work. With the same goal you go on site visits in different countries.
The position offers great opportunity for both personal and professional growth. If you seize that opportunity, you will naturally have more and more responsibility to contribute to the expansion of our customer base and the renewal of sustainability assurance. We create the conditions so that you can develop well.
You have a master combined with a Postmaster Register Accountantsopleiding (of equivalent such as CPA) and experience with audit or Assurance engagements. Further you:
- Have strong communication skills, client focused, strong conceptual skills and you have good project management and advisory skills.
- Possess strong analytical skills and are skilled with Microsoft excel
- Have an affinity with sustainability and with reporting
- 4 to 8 years of working experience
- Be prepared to travel internationally (less than 10% of the time anticipated)
We believe that progress can only truly be progress if its cause benefits both the individual and society as a whole. Therefore, we combine the newest technologies with what we have accomplished in the century we are existing: a foundation of knowledge, expertise and independent thinking.
Open, creative and venturous
We offer a stimulating mix of entrepreneurship, creativity and team spirit. You can be yourself, you feel validated and appreciated and you know that you can make a difference if you want to.
The ultimate environment for personal growth
Here at KPMG, you will be given plenty responsibilities from the start, combined with the freedom to develop yourself, both personally and in business. We are not only offering you a job - we are offering you a career.
Additionally we are offering you:
- A competitive salary
- 30 days of holiday leave
- Flexibility in employment terms & conditions
- A laptop and iPhone which can also be used privately
- A non-contributory pension plan
- A lease car
- Discounts on insurances and tax benefits for a gym membership
- Lots of activities involving fellow KPMG colleagues, such as Friday afternoon drinks, a ski-trip or doing voluntary work.
Meer informatie en solliciteren
Would you like to know more about the vacancy or our interview procedure? Please contact Rebecca Schouten, Recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org
To make sure you and KPMG are the right match, an assessment is part of the procedure.
Do you also believe in people driven progress? Are you open, creative and venturous and are you looking for the ultimate environment for your growth? Apply immediately!
To make the best fit for this position, an online assessment is part of the application procedure.