For the unit Enterprise Solutions within Technology Advisory, we are looking for several (Sr.) advisors to strengthen our ERP and CRM team. You will be involved in quality assurance, post implementation process optimizations, advisory during and after large ERP implementations in the field of process- and system development, change management, acceptance testing and training.
Our customers rely on KPMG to take ownership on key positions that determine the success or failure of the project. This takes besides IT knowledge also soft skills such as good communication, leadership, building customer relations, and a strong dedication to quality.
Following the market developments and trends you will be part of the expansion of our team, services and the corresponding opportunities in enterprise solutions.
- You hold a Master’s degree preferably in economics, informatics or engineering
- You have a good understanding of accounting and or controlling
- You have minimum of 2- 3 years of hands-on experience and you were involved in multiple ERP implementation- or advisory projects as a process- or functional consultant (working area: CRM, Finance or Operations)
- You have excellent consultancy skills to establish credibility at client level and build problem-solving partnerships
- You have the ability to work independently, as well as in project teams and take ownership and responsibility
- You like keep developing your coaching skills by closely working together with other colleagues
- You are fluent in English and in Dutch
- One or more certifications in Microsoft Dynamics, SAP or Oracle is considered an advantage
- Certification in Prince2, PMP or other project management tracks is considered an advantage
We are committed to providing you with the best training, resources, and support throughout your career. Our firm's success is based on bringing top talent together which creates a stimulating and inspiring environment. You will work on one of our multi discipline ERP/CRM enabled business transformations that combines Strategy, Target Operating Model, Process optimization, change management and Microsoft ERP/CRM knowledge.
We offer multiple opportunities for career advantages within the organization or within a specific knowledge domain where you will be part of an ambitious and growing team where you help give direction and focus.
KPMG is rated Top employer in The Netherlands and offers an attractive salary package in accordance to your expertise and ambitions.