For the unit Enterprise Solutions within Technology Advisory, we are looking for several (Sr.) project managers to strengthen our ERP and CRM team. You will be involved in leading large ERP / CRM enabled business transformations. As the project (or program) manager you have the responsibility to oversee the successful delivery of the project within time, budget and according to the KPMG quality standards and methodology. Business transformations can take multiple years and include besides an actual ERP/CRM implementation also, strategy, Target Operation Model, process optimization, change management, etc.
Our customers rely on KPMG to take ownership on key positions that determine the success or failure of the project. This takes besides IT knowledge also soft skills such as good communication, leadership, building customer relations, and a strong dedication to quality. Due to the business critical nature of our projects you will report both to the c-level sponsors of the customers and the KPMG leadership.
Following the market developments and trends you will be part of the expansion of our team, services and the corresponding opportunities in enterprise solutions. You have a key responsibility to lead the team during the project, but also within KPMG as a coach and key member of Enterprise Solutions to further expand the business unit by assisting in business development, creating market offerings and writing proposals.
- You hold a Master’s degree preferably in economics, informatics or engineering
- You have minimum 5 years of hands-on experience and you were involved in multiple ERP implementation- or advisory projects as a project and program manager
- You have excellent consultancy skills to establish credibility at c-level and build long term partnerships
- You have the ability to work independently, as well as in project teams and take ownership and responsibility
- You are fluent in English and Dutch
- One or more certifications in PMI, Prince2, Sure Step or other project management methodologies.
- Knowledge and/or certification in Microsoft Dynamics, SAP or Oracle is considered an advantage
We are committed to providing you with the best training, resources, and support throughout your career. Our firm's success is based on bringing top talent together which creates a stimulating and inspiring environment. You will work on one of our multi discipline ERP/CRM enabled business transformations that combines Strategy, Target Operating Model, Process optimization, change management and Microsoft ERP/CRM knowledge.
We offer multiple opportunities for career advantages within the organization or within a specific knowledge domain where you will be part of an ambitious and growing team where you help give direction and focus.
KPMG is rated Top employer in The Netherlands and offers an attractive salary package in accordance to your expertise and ambitions.