Are you looking for your next step? Our Global IT Services team is looking for a new Product Owner who has an ability to design and implement Microsoft and related Cloud services. You will work with all the latest Cloud technologies and with internal customers to align their strategy with their capabilities. You are an advisor, partnering up with them and succeed with them.
What we need is a technically strong individual with diverse Microsoft competencies. Are you resourceful, confident under pressure, and can you demonstrate skill in both IT Service Designs and Deployment? This might be the job for you, then. Also critical to this role is the need for an acute understanding of Business Transformation. As Product Owner for Modern Workplace Services. We need someone who can uphold a high customer value, and who can articulate their needs and prioritize them for the delivery and operations teams that realise these solutions. You will manage the strategy and vision to define, monitor, and deploy best in class configurations and service offerings for KPMG’s technology platform underpinning the Modern Workplace Services.
We are looking for someone whose profile embodies:
- A proven track record in managing the product design and implementation of (at least one of) the following Modern Workplace Services:
- Messaging services enabled by Microsoft Exchange on premise and Online in a hybrid mode (including Multi-geo).
- Microsoft Skype technologies for on-premise with a strategic direction to move to Microsoft Teams online for these services and managing the product user stories at an executive level for these services.
- Mobile Device Management with Intune
- Desktop configurations management with SCCM with a strategic migration into a cloud management service offering, servicing model release knowledge with Windows 10 and O365 Pro Plus.
- Endpoint protection services for AV, Firewall, Malware and desktop encryption services. Managing the product user stories at an executive level for these services.
- Multiyear technology experience within IT environments.
- Skills in training, presenting and writing for C level audiences as well as an ability to talk directly to technology specialists.
- Confidence in dealing with staff, managers and partners across the firm.
- Good knowledge of regional issues and structures, ability to work with people from many different cultural backgrounds.
Furthermore and to elaborate, candidates for this role must have relevant experience in the following categories:
- Service Planning
- Marketing and Adoption
- Service Delivery
- Financial Management
These experience attributes will be applied in this role as outlined below:
Proactively researches and evaluates feasibility of any new technologies that may improve the Modern Workplace experience in close collaboration with the other Product Owners. Performs financial analysis on these technologies and uses TCO models to show business value.
Marketing and Adoption
Proactively partners with the Business Technology Service Leads, the Regional Service Delivery teams and engages with local member firm’s technology teams to market, deploy and expand the platform. This includes ownership of the product and service lifecycle and deprovisioning technology as required with minimal business impact.
Plans, budgets, initiates and sponsors investment projects to deploy the Modern Workplace services. Accountable for the timely delivery of the investments within the planned budget.
Oversees the team’s activities to meet deliverable dates for next generation services in accordance with best practices in the industry on life cycle management of the services.
Manage the financial aspects of the Modern Workplace Services including annual budgeting, invoice checking and signoff, analyse the financial impact of service changes, manage risks and opportunities.
Description of level of Qualifications
- BSc. degree from an accredited college/university in a related field (i.e., Computer Science) or equivalent experience.
We believe that progress can only truly be progress if its cause benefits both the individual and society as a whole. Therefore, we combine the newest technologies with what we have accomplished in the century we are existing: a foundation of knowledge, expertise and independent thinking.
Open, creative and venturous
We offer a stimulating mix of entrepreneurship, creativity and team spirit. You can be yourself, you feel validated and appreciated and you know that you can make a difference if you want to.
The ultimate environment for personal growth
Here at KPMG, you will be given plenty responsibilities from the start, combined with the freedom to develop yourself, both personally and in business. We are not only offering you a job: we are offering you a career.
Additionally we are offering you:
- A competitive salary
- 30 holidays
- Freedom of choice in (most of) your work
- A laptop and iPhone which can also be used privately
- A non-contributory pension plan
- A lease car
- Discounts on insurances and tax benefits for a gym membership
- Lots of activities involving fellow KPMG colleagues, such as Friday afternoon drinks,
Meer informatie en solliciteren
Please apply via the button below. For questions, please contact the dedicated Recruitment Advisor, Maud van Turnhout at firstname.lastname@example.org.