We are looking for an enthusiastic developer with a strong affinity for IT and a problem solving attitude to strengthen our dynamic department; Daní!
Daní (Digital Assurance & Innovation) is a young team within KPMG Assurance with a diverse skillsets collaborating to shape the digitalization of the future of KPMG Audit. Our solutions are developed by passionate professionals who want to deliver value in a new context, in which we connect business understanding with the latest technological capabilities. We are constantly looking for people who are willing to contribute to the growth and improvement of KPMG Audit.
We provide strategic, tactical and operational support to audit teams to optimize the use and deployment of IT and further improve its effectiveness. Our goal is to realize truly tangible improvements for our clients, where innovation, quality and our independent services play an important role. One of our powerful solutions is Optical Character Recognition (OCR) and you will be an important part of our OCR team. Next to OCR we work on other technological solutions; we would appreciate if you are open and flexible to learn about those as well.
We encourage international candidates to apply for this position. Please mention your Dutch work permit status and EU citizenship (if any), to expedite the hiring process in case you are selected.
As a OCR developer/tester, you will be responsible for developing OCR templates, building OCR solutions and executing various operational activities using the latest OCR techniques. You should be also able to design user interfaces and to set clear functional and technical specifications if needed. Updating and refining existing templates could be also one of your responsibilities.
Next, you will also be collaborating with the onshore and offshore team about possible enhancements and improvements of the tooling we use to digitize audit engagements.
- You have a bachelor degree in IT, Applied Mathematics or Information Management
- You have knowledge of programming and you are willing to learn new languages and environments, such as: Azure, .Net, C #, Python
- You can express yourself orally and in writing well in English (and Dutch);
- You are well able to document your activities, designs and specifications;
- You take initiatives to find, implement and develop solutions in your field;
- You are prepared to develop yourself further (or already have) through OCR certifications or training in ETL tools such as Alteryx.
- You are analytically strong and have a strong affinity with IT and emerging technologies
- You are precise, detailed and persistent
- You have strong communication skills to interact with a variety of engagement teams, clients and our (offshore) colleagues
- You like to find new/better ways to do things
- You like taking on new/unknown challenges
- You are a fast-learner and result-oriented
KPMG is an international network of companies with personal attention for employees. We have a strong market position. Our people work intensively together daily in a fun and stimulating environment.
Personal development is central to KPMG. With focused training, education and coaching possibilities we help to excellence our employees and get the best out of themselves
With us, you get an excellent package of primary and secondary working conditions tailored to the latest developments in the market.
Meer informatie en solliciteren
The first step in our application process is going through our KPMG Talent Pitch. We will send you a confirmation email with a link that leads you to the platform. In this online experience we give you a realistic picture of what it is like to work at KPMG, and we will further investigate with the help of online testing and games to what extent your profile is a good match with the role you have applied for. Your motivation will also be discussed, so you do not have to upload a motivation letter in the first instance, but only your CV. At the end of the experience you immediately get a part of your results linked back to you.