We are looking for a colleague to join the Business Services team, someone who sees supporting KPMG in the field of Security as a challenge. In the position of Operational BS Security Manager, you will be co-responsible for the correct programming and execution of the information security measures that stem from KPMG’s data security policy.
As BS Security Manager, you coordinate the implementation of Security measures needed to effectively implement the Security Policies within the BS services. You will implement security controls and evaluate processes so we can guarantee that the policies have been implemented correctly and that security controls are operating effectively.
To execute these tasks, you cooperate closely with the (service) managers and specialists, but also with functions such as NITSO, DPO and CS, ensure that the measures to be taken and controls to be introduced are actually implemented in our working methods and in the configurations of the various objects. The BS Security Manager’s main task is to ensure that information systems are implemented and used in line with KPMG requirements.
In your position, you support the line management organisation with solicited and unsolicited advice with the goal of ensuring that KPMG’s systems always meet the requirements set by KPMG the Netherlands and KPMG Global.
The position includes the following key activities:
- You draw up the annual BS information security plan
- You maintain the BS security control framework
- You focus on creating awareness about Information security
- You supervise, coordinate and evaluate the realization of the KPMG information security policies
- You develop and implement information security plans
- You monitor, assess and report on operational changes
- You coordinate investigations into and reporting on Information Security Incidents
- You conduct risk analyses on BS services, products and processes
- You participate in BS Projects with an information security risk component
- You draw up improvement plans and realize improvements mitigating measures
- You coordinate the evaluation of security measures
- You study and report periodically on BS services and applications
- You monitor and report on the progress of security improvement plans, projects and the implementation of mitigating measures
- You take care of preparations for internal investigations and audits
- You evaluate internal and external control and audit reports.
The ideal candidate has up-to-date know-how and 3-5 years of experience in the field of information security, preferably via CISSP certification. In addition to this, you are a strong personality with good interpersonal and communications skills and you know how to communicate convincingly in Dutch and English with stakeholders at various levels of the organisation, both in the Netherlands and abroad.
Our ideal candidate also has:
- Academic professional and intellectual ability
- Strategic insight and the ability to think conceptually
- The following certifications (or is studying to acquire: Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) and/or Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Know-how of the relevant market standards in the field of information security: ISO/NEN 27001 and 27002 standards are a plus;
- Knowledge of ITILv3 and PRINCE2 is a plus;
- Project management experience is a plus;
- Competencies: Client-focus, Enterprising, Cooperation and Self-development.
The position is for 36 to 40 hours per week. The gross monthly salary is between EUR 2,915 and EUR
5,155 on a full-time basis (excluding vacation pay), depending on experience. The job will be based in Amstelveen.
Of course, KPMG offers excellent primary and secondary employment terms and conditions. KPMG is based on flexibility, appreciation, personal development and teamwork.
Meer informatie en solliciteren
For any questions about this job, you can apply directly via the button below or email the dedicated recruiter at email@example.com. Screening is part of the application procedure.