Shaping the alliance between KPMG and AdviceRobo
In a fast-changing world, our clients’ challenges quickly change and KPMG must adapt to new forms of advice to our clients. To this end, KPMG recently started a close global alliance with the FinTech AdviceRobo, with whom we will develop new products. As Product Owner you are responsible for developing and managing the product portfolio of KPMG and AdviceRobo.
AdviceRobo at a glance
AdviceRobo offers solutions in machine learning, advanced analytics and behavioral economics in the field of financial risk management. There are 4.5 billion people worldwide who have insufficient or no access to loans, because they have little or no credit history. The software of AdviceRobo enables lenders to target these underserved customers and streamline their credit processes.
As Product Owner you will be part of the KPMG Smart Tech Solutions team, dedicated to the AdviceRobo alliance. Our department has a strong startup mentality, combined with a professional entrepreneurial mindset. Our solutions are developed by passionate intrapreneurs who seek to apply their skills and combine them with the latest technological capabilities to create value in new areas for KPMG and its clients. We are looking for people who want to join us in this challenge and want to contribute to the growth of the KPMG Smart Tech Solutions department.
In your role as Product Owner you will:
Enable further growth of KPMG and AdviceRobo by:
- Contributing to the vision and development strategy of AdviceRobo;
- Combining KPMG knowledge with the technical solutions of AdviceRobo;
- Developing a product roadmap based on the combined vision of KPMG and AdviceRobo
Manage AdviceRobo and KPMG’s product portfolio by:
- Set up professional product management for solutions provided by KPMG and AdviceRobo;
- Managing a diverse range of internal and external stakeholders in the product development process;
- Develop customer journey’s, storylines and requirements for new and existing products;
- Translating ideas into scalable and profitable business propositions;
- Evaluating investment proposals from the business and instructing teams on topics such as technology, governance and go-to-market strategies.
- You consider yourself a true tech-business hybrid;
- You have a relevant Master’s degree, in the field of Finance, Engineering, Information Management or any related program.
- You have 3 years of experience in the development of software solutions.
- You have experience working with different development methods (such as Agile & Lean Startup)
- You have a feeling for innovation and startups and a large interest in new technologies
What can you expect from us?
KPMG is an international network of companies with personal attention for employees. We have a strong market position. Our people work closely together on a daily basis in a pleasant and stimulating environment where we provide services to domestic and international clients.
Personal development is central to KPMG. Through targeted training, education and coaching, we help our employees to excel and get the best out of themselves. KPMG is open to all talents. With a wide range of competencies. Women and men. Young and old. Regardless of your cultural background, sexual orientation or employment restrictions. Together we take on the challenge.
We offer you an excellent package of primary and secondary benefits (laptop, smartphone, reimbursement of expenses and a non-contributory pension), which are tailored to the latest developments in the market.
Meer informatie en solliciteren
Invest in yourself. Come and work at KPMG.
Are you enthusiastic about this vacancy and do you want to contribute to our customers and invest in your growth?
View our application procedure or apply immediately! You will receive a response from us within two weeks.