As Quality Assurance Manager (QAM) you are part of the KPMG Smart Tech Solutions team. Together we create scalable SaaS solutions for (international) medium to large enterprises, based on KPMG’s expertise and experience. You, as a QAM, are responsible for guaranteeing a high level of quality for the end client, and to help the software development team as well as Operations & Support staff to identify problems early in the process.
You will be doing this by focusing on implementation of standards, processes and procedures that are required for the verification of the software under development and the requirements of the client of KPMG, and to ensure that the developed product meets quality standards on a continuous basis.
To be able to do so you will closely collaborate with the Product owner, Scrum master and other development team members and various internal stakeholders like the Quality- and Risk management departments.
In your role as QAM you will support the product owners and managers in delivering first class software products by:
- determining, negotiating and agreeing on quality procedures, standards and specifications
- Creating, implementing and managing controls to ensure quality is assured throught the whole software development lifecycle.
- ensuring that development, release, operations & support processes comply with standards and controls on both national and international level
- gathering requirements from the technology guild and help operationalize those to:
- prepare documentation templates to be used by the product managers and support the initial implementation of the practices as defined by the guild
- setup DevOps, Documentation and Build
- consolidate the release schedule of all products and take the lead on testing
- gather tooling best practices and facilitate usage
Our department has a strong startup mentality, combined with a professional entrepreneurial mindset. Our solutions are developed by passionate intrapreneurs who seek to apply their skills and combine them with the latest technological capabilities to create value in new areas for KPMG and its clients. We are looking for people who want to join us in this challenge and want to contribute to the growth of the KPMG Smart Tech Solutions department.
- You consider yourself quality focused, agile and tech-savvy;
- You have a relevant postgraduate qualification and/or a technical degree background
- Relevant work experience is highly desirable and may be gained via project work, work shadowing, degree sponsorship, and the like
- ISTQB Certification or trainings (or comparable) and experience with test automation tools are highly desirable. When working in Agile environments an Agile certification is necessary
- You have a feeling for innovation and startups and a large interest in new technologies
- You are fluent or native in the Dutch language
Do you recognize yourself in this profile and does this position seem like a great opportunity to you? Then we are happy to hear from you!
- A good base salary
- 30 holiday days
- Benefits on demand
- A laptop and phone which can also be used for private purposes
- Fully funded pension scheme
- Mobility package
- Discount on health insurance
Meer informatie en solliciteren
Do you want to know more about this position and the procedure? Please get in touch with Jaap Jonkers, +31 6 83117155, email@example.com. For making the best match we use an asessement during the procedure.