Global Clients and Markets has key primary areas of focus, all aimed at winning and driving growth on our major Global Accounts and across KPMG practices and markets worldwide.
Who are we?
Global clients are critical to KPMG for the fees they generate and for their impact on our Brand. Success with these clients is fundamental to the success of KPMG.
With operations in diverse countries, global clients have complex needs. To meet these challenges and requirements, Global Clients & Markets has developed the Global Accounts Program. The program works to harness the knowledge and skills of our people across services, industries and member firms in service of global clients.
Reporting into GCM Business Alignment & Technology Program lead, the GCM Reporting Manager is responsible for high quality, timely reporting about the account program at Global Clients & Markets. In addition to responsibility for a number of deliverables, the Reporting Manager will be the onshore manager for the Reporting & Solutions team based at KPMG Global Services (KGS) Gurgaon and Bengaluru, India.
The role of the R&S team is to support high quality GCM and KGS deliverables relating to opportunity pipeline, account planning and related reporting including revenue reporting. International travel will therefore be required.
A successful candidate will need to be able to work effectively and persuasively with diverse stakeholders in a dynamic, international environment. The candidate should be able to work with the offshore team effectively in order to meet the defined objectives. The individual needs to have strong analytical skills, reporting skill and be able to implement change and understand and present new ways of working.
International travel will be required.
- Experience of working in a high pressure, professional, international working environment, ideally within KPMG and for different sectors
- Strong program management experience, preferably within KPMG
- Experience of the KPMG commercial environment through sales, revenues, business development, sector experience would be highly beneficial
- Strong performance and team management skills, who can coach and mentor larger teams
- Experience in managing offshore teams and working with team members and stakeholders scattered around the globe
- Strong knowledge and experience on business, analytics and process oriented projects
- Solid understanding of the KPMG matrix structure, sector knowledge, communities and culture highly beneficial
- People and change experience and/or organisational engagement experience would be highly useful
- Excellent knowledge of other Microsoft software including Outlook, Word &, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Solid educational background and qualifications. Degree or formal business qualification preferred
We believe that progress can only truly be progress if its cause benefits both the individual and society as a whole. Therefore, we combine the newest technologies with what we have accomplished in the century we are existing: a foundation of knowledge, expertise and independent thinking.
Open, creative and venturous
We offer a stimulating mix of entrepreneurship, creativity and team spirit. You can be yourself, you feel validated and appreciated and you know that you can make a difference if you want to.
The ultimate environment for personal growth
Here at KPMG, you will be given plenty responsibilities from the start, combined with the freedom to develop yourself, both personally and in business. We are not only offering you a job: we are offering you a career.
Additionally we are offering you:
- A competitive salary
- 30 holidays
- Freedom of choice in (most of) your work
- A laptop and iPhone which can also be used privately
- A non-contributory pension plan
- A lease car
- Discounts on insurances and tax benefits for a gym membership
- Lots of activities involving fellow KPMG colleagues, such as Friday afternoon drinks,
- leuke, sociale activiteiten met andere KPMG’ers zoals een gezellige vrijdagmiddagborrel, a ski-trip, field hockey tournament and/or volunteer work
Meer informatie en solliciteren
Would you like to know more about the vacancy or our interview procedure? Please contact Maud van Turnhout, firstname.lastname@example.org.
To make sure we have a match, an assessment could be part of the procedure.
Do you also believe in people driven progress? Are you open, creative and venturous and are you looking for the ultimate environment for your growth? Apply immediately!