We are looking for an enthusiastic developer with a strong affinity for IT and a problem solving attitude to strengthen our dynamic department; Daní!
Daní (Digital Assurance & Innovation) is a young team within KPMG Assurance with a diverse skillsets collaborating to shape the digitalization of the future of KPMG Audit. Our automation solutions are developed by passionate professionals who want to deliver value in a new context, in which we connect business understanding with the latest technological capabilities. We are constantly looking for people who are willing to contribute to the growth and improvement of KPMG Audit.
We provide strategic, tactical and operational support to audit teams to optimize the use and deployment of IT and further improve its effectiveness. Our goal is to realize truly tangible improvements for our clients, where innovation, quality and our independent services play an important role. One of our powerful solutions is Robotics Process Automation (RPA) and you will be an important part of our RPA team. Next to RPA we work on other technological solutions; we would appreciate if you are open and flexible to learn about those as well.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing (parts of) RPA solutions
- Analyzing RPA workflows
- Working together with software developers
- Executing test cases and analyzing results
- Designing testing procedures to mitigate risks
- Writing or reviewing specifications
- Documenting specifications and test results for management or audit teams
- Collaboration with our quality team regarding our tools and solutions
- Communication with audit teams for improving RPA solutions
Next to that you will be also collaborating with other solution teams within cross solution projects.
We welcome international candidates to apply for this position. If so, please mention your nationality, place of residence and your Dutch work permit status.
- You have an academic degree in Business Informatics, Computer Science, Information Management or in any other comparable study.
- You have at least 1-2 years of work experience.
- You are analytically strong and have affinity with IT
- You have problem-solving attitude
- You have understanding of software design and programming principles
- You are proficient with programming languages or at least willing to learn some of them
- You have experience with RPA
- You are highly proficient in English both spoken and written
- You have strong communication skills
- You are a fast learner and result oriented
- You like to work in teams but you are also able to work independently
- You have a professional attitude.
KPMG is an international network of companies with personal attention for employees. We have a strong market position. Our people work intensively together daily in a fun and stimulating environment.
Personal development is central to KPMG. With focused training, education and coaching possibilities we help to excellence our employees and get the best out of themselves
With us, you get an excellent package of primary and secondary working conditions tailored to the latest developments in the market.
Meer informatie en solliciteren
The first step in our application process is going through our KPMG Talent Pitch. We will send you a confirmation email with a link that leads you to the platform. In this online experience we give you a realistic picture of what it is like to work at KPMG, and we will further investigate with the help of online testing and games to what extent your profile is a good match with the role you have applied for. Your motivation will also be discussed, so you do not have to upload a motivation letter in the first instance, but only your CV. At the end of the experience you immediately get a part of your results linked back to you.