We are looking for an enthusiastic developer with a strong affinity for IT and a problem solving attitude to strengthen our dynamic department; Daní!
Daní (Digital Assurance & Innovation) is a young team within KPMG Assurance with a diverse skillsets collaborating to shape the digitalization of the future of KPMG Audit. Our automation solutions are developed by passionate professionals who want to deliver value in a new context, in which we connect business understanding with the latest technological capabilities. We are constantly looking for people who are willing to contribute to the growth and improvement of KPMG Audit.
We provide strategic, tactical and operational support to audit teams to optimize the use and deployment of IT and further improve its effectiveness. Our goal is to realize truly tangible improvements for our clients, where innovation, quality and our independent services play an important role. One of our powerful solutions is Robotics Process Automation (RPA) and you will be an important part of our RPA team. Next to RPA we work on other technological solutions; we would appreciate if you are open and flexible to learn about those as well.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing (parts of) RPA solutions
- Analyzing RPA workflows
- Working together with software developers
- Executing test cases and analyzing results
- Designing testing procedures to mitigate risks
- Writing or reviewing specifications
- Documenting specifications and test results for management or audit teams
- Collaboration with our quality team regarding our tools and solutions
- Communication with audit teams for improving RPA solutions
Next to that you will be also collaborating with other solution teams within cross solution projects.
We welcome international candidates to apply for this position. If so, please mention your nationality, place of residence and your Dutch work permit status.
- You have an academic degree in Business Informatics, Computer Science, Information Management or in any other comparable study.
- You have at least 3 years of work experience.
- You are analytically strong and have affinity with IT
- You have problem-solving attitude
- You have understanding of software design and programming principles
- You are proficient with programming languages or at least willing to learn some of them
- You have experience with RPA
- You are highly proficient in English both spoken and written
- You have strong communication skills
- You are a fast learner and result oriented
- You like to work in teams but you are also able to work independently
- You have a professional attitude.
We believe that progress can only truly be progress if its cause benefits both the individual and society as a whole. Therefore, we combine the newest technologies with what we have accomplished in the century we are existing: a foundation of knowledge, expertise and independent thinking.
Open, creative and venturous
We offer a stimulating mix of entrepreneurship, creativity and team spirit. You can be yourself, you feel validated and appreciated and you know that you can make a difference if you want to.
The ultimate environment for personal growth
Here at KPMG, you will be given plenty responsibilities from the start, combined with the freedom to develop yourself, both personally and in business. We are not only offering you a job - we are offering you a career.
Additionally we are offering you:
- A competitive salary
- 30 days of holiday leave
- Flexibility in employment terms & conditions
- A laptop and iPhone which can also be used privately
- A non-contributory pension plan
- A lease car
- Discounts on insurances and tax benefits for a gym membership
- Lots of activities involving fellow KPMG colleagues, such as Friday afternoon drinks, a ski-trip or doing voluntary work.
Meer informatie en solliciteren
Would you like to know more about the vacancy or our interview procedure? Please contact Rebecca Schouten, Recruiter at email@example.com.
To make sure you and KPMG are the right match, an assessment is part of the procedure.
Do you also believe in people driven progress? Are you open, creative and venturous and are you looking for the ultimate environment for your growth? Apply immediately!
To make the best fit for this position, an online assessment is part of the application procedure.