Shaping the alliance between KPMG and AdviceRobo
In a fast-changing world, our clients’ challenges quickly change and KPMG must adapt to new forms of advice to our clients. To this end, KPMG recently started a close global alliance with the FinTech AdviceRobo, with whom we will develop new products. As Sales Manager you are responsible for developing and executing our go-to-market strategy for our current and future products for this alliance.
AdviceRobo at a glance
AdviceRobo offers solutions in machine learning, advanced analytics and behavioral economics in the field of financial risk management. There are 4.5 billion people worldwide who have insufficient or no access to loans, because they have little or no credit history. The software of AdviceRobo enables lenders to target these underserved customers and streamline their credit processes.
We are a new team within a large and recognized organization, and we are dedicated to work with an entrepreneurial spirit to make our own success. We are passionate to bring new solutions to a market that is on the verge of big changes. We utilize our internal network, quickly convert ideas to products, learn from our mistakes and become best-in-class. Join us in our exciting challenge!
In this role:
You shape the growth of KPMG’s alliance with AdviceRobo
- Contribute to the vision and execution of the go-to-market strategy of existing and new products from launch to scale-up
- Develop sales material, product presentations and demos to engage clients in our Advanced Risk Analytics solutions
- Are part of a growing sales team responsible with a continuously expanding product portfolio
You manage your own projects
- Develop and initiate specific projects, such as marketing automation and sales campaigns
- Proactively develop and monitor opportunity pipelines
- Present product demos, issue proposals and negotiate deals with customers
You contribute to the development of our portfolio
- Develop new business opportunities together with the product development team
- Contribute to enhancing product market combinations and potential areas for expansion
- Advise international KPMG teams on growth, profitability and go-to-market strategies
- You have a relevant Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, economics, or similar
- You are a commercial talent and affinity with technology and/or financial services
- You have relevant experience in software solution sales, preferably in complex projects
- Above all, you thrive in a startup environment selling new innovative technologies
What can you expect from us?
KPMG is an international network of companies with personal attention for employees. We have a strong market position. Our people work closely together on a daily basis in a pleasant and stimulating environment where we provide services to domestic and international clients.
Personal development is central to KPMG. Through targeted training, education and coaching, we help our employees to excel and get the best out of themselves. KPMG is open to all talents. With a wide range of competencies. Women and men. Young and old. Regardless of your cultural background, sexual orientation or employment restrictions. Together we take on the challenge.
We offer you an excellent package of primary and secondary benefits (laptop, smartphone, reimbursement of expenses and a non-contributory pension), which are tailored to the latest developments in the market.
Meer informatie en solliciteren
Invest in yourself. Come and work at KPMG.
Are you enthusiastic about this vacancy and do you want to contribute to our customers and invest in your growth?
View our application procedure or apply immediately! You will receive a response from us within two weeks.