KPMG’s Global Security Operations Centre (GSOC) helps defend KPMG and its clients from cyber-attacks, through timely detection, investigation and remediation of potential threats.
The GSOC Cloud Security Analyst will work from the Netherlands and is responsible for the continuous investigation of correlated security event feeds and the appropriate escalation in case of an identified security incident. They are the primary contact for any suspected security incident and work together with the member firm local Computer Security Incident Response Team (CSIRT) and remediation team on resolving incidents and remediating threats to KPMG.
The GSOC Cloud Security Analyst also takes part in the creation and steady improvement (fine-tuning, whitelisting, etc.) of correlation rules, security policies, processes and procedures and other related documentation for all KPMG Cloud Security monitoring requirements.
- Act as Subject Matter Experts for Cloud Security monitoring, providing support on more involved cases and guiding the activity of other analysts through collaboration
- Assist in the creation and ongoing development of technical documentation for Cloud Monitoring Solutions
- Investigate incidents using native Microsoft security monitoring solutions.
- Analyze, escalate, and assist in remediation of critical information security incidents.
- Improve and challenge existing processes and procedures in a very agile global and fast moving information security environment.
- Act as the lead coordinator for the GSOC’s response to individual Cloud security incidents
- Identify and document containment and remediation efforts which successfully reduce risk
- Maintain documentation on residual risk, along with assignment of leadership owners and recommended steps for remediation
- 5 plus years of security experience preferable and 5 plus years of IT experience preferable
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Networking, or Computer Security or equivalent
- CISSP or CISA or CISM or Certifications or equivalent
- Possesses experience with Microsoft Azure Security monitoring solutions including configuration and management of;
- Operations Management Suite (OMS)
- Microsoft / Office Cloud App Security (OCAS / MCAS)
- Azure Security Centre (ASC)
- Advanced Threat Analytics (ATA)
- Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection (ATP)
- Azure Active Directory Identity Protect (AADIP)
- Advanced understanding of information security, border protection, incident handling & response, forensics, endpoint protection & encryption
- Strong understanding of computer science: algorithms, data structures, databases, operating systems, networks, and tool development
- Able to evaluate current people, processes, technology, and business drivers to improve the GSOC.
- Network infrastructure knowledge, advanced knowledge of TCP/IP and Internet protocols.
- Experience with network forensics and packet and Netflow analysis, In-depth knowledge of infrastructure and operating systems.
- Policy and Standard, Incident Management., Prioritization, Technologies, Security, Testing, Monitoring, IT Change, Infrastructure, Application
- Understanding and experience using various security related exploits and tools
- Strong ability to communicate: write clearly and speak authoritatively to different audiences
- Advanced knowledge in; Firewalls, VPN, Intrusion detection and prevention systems, anti-virus and content filtering, URL filtering, authentication solutions, switches, routers, VoIP, DMZ.
- Ability to troubleshoot common network devices, network, vulnerabilities and network.
- Master’s Degree preferred. Earned one or more of the following certifications:
- CCSP (Certified Cloud Security Professional)
- CCSK (Certificate of Cloud Security Knowledge)
- CompTIA Cloud+
KPMG is an international network of companies with personal attention for employees. We have a strong market position. Our people work closely together on a daily basis in a pleasant and stimulating environment where we provide services to domestic and international clients. Personal development is central to KPMG. Through targeted training, education and coaching, we help our employees to excel and get the best out of themselves.
We offer you an excellent package of primary and secondary benefits (laptop, smartphone, reimbursement of expenses and non-contributory pension), which are tailored to the latest developments in the market.
Meer informatie en solliciteren
For more information about the application procedure, you can contact the responsible recruiter. Apply directly? Then click on the 'apply' button below