Do you get excited by doing things differently, more effective and more simple? Do you have experience in changing things using Microsoft’s latest technologies?
Here is your chance to join our team!
Work with us on finding the right solutions, combine your experience, your ideas and solutions with exciting technology and help our customers to implement these!
Join our team, the KPMG Advisory Enterprise Solutions Microsoft team, and support our customers’ transformations and optimizations using the latest cutting edge technologies of Microsoft.
You will join as senior consultant in many exciting projects at large customers in several industries in the Netherlands and Europe. You will play a crucial role in the realization of the transformation programs of our customers. You are able to understand their needs and link these to the possibilities Microsoft has to offer. You will become a crucial team member in bringing the newest Microsoft technologies of the digital transformation towards the market. You drive the change!!
- You hold a (Master’s) degree preferably in economics, business administration, informatics or engineering.
- You have 3-4 years hand-on experience in designing and implementing Microsoft’s Business Solutions.
- Preferably you have a certification in project management, have worked in agile/scrum environments and are able to show successful track records of your projects.
- You have experience in digital transformation projects and are excited about the new possibilities this can offer to customers. You can support customers to translate their digital agenda into relevant business and IT solutions using Microsoft technologies. You make the envisioned change a reality!
- You have excellent communication skills and are able to establish credibility through all layers of an organization.
- You are a good communicator and can listen what people have to say
- You are able to work independently and in teams and take ownership and responsibility.
- You are fluent in English and preferably Dutch.
We are committed to providing you with the best training, resources, and support throughout your career. Our firm's success is based on bringing top talent together which creates a stimulating and inspiring environment. You will work on one of our multi discipline ERP/CRM enabled business transformations that combines Strategy, Target Operating Model, Process optimization, change management and Microsoft ERP/CRM knowledge.
We offer multiple opportunities for career advantages within the organization or within a specific knowledge domain where you will be part of an ambitious and growing team where you help give direction and focus.
KPMG is rated Top employer in The Netherlands and offers an attractive salary package in accordance to your expertise and ambitions.
Meer informatie en solliciteren
Would you like to know more about the vacancy or our interview procedure? Please contact Sandra Delwel, Senior Recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org
To make sure you and KPMG are the right match, an assessment is part of the procedure.
Do you also believe in people driven progress? Are you open, creative and venturous and are you looking for the ultimate environment for your growth? Apply immediately!
To make the best fit for this position, an online assessment is part of the application procedure.