We are looking for experienced Identity & Access Management (IAM) professionals to extend the Unit Information Protection Services within KPMG The Netherlands.
Who are we?
The Unit Information Protection Services is a team of cyber security specialists at KPMG. We help our clients in the broad spectrum of information security, ranging from security strategy, implementation and awareness, to ethical hacking and incident response. Our specialists strive to be the very best consultants, who can advise our clients on the most complex information security issues.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for IAM specialists with in-depth knowledge on:
- The overall IAM concepts and processes.
- Privileged account management
- IAM and Cloud.
- Authorization and roles schemes.
- IAM tools.
Preferably, you possess the follow capabilities and characteristics:
- You have hands-on experience with IAM implementations and you understand the architecture and business processes around these implementations.
- You have hands-on experience with IAM tools, for instance SailPoint and CyberArk.
- You are interested in new developments in the IAM domain (such as Access Governance around unstructured data) and are keen on exploring the added value of this for our clients.
- You communicate fluently and distinctly in Dutch and English.
- You have a clear vision on IAM and are willing to share your view in presentations for our clients and at conferences.
- You enjoy sharing your in-depth knowledge with our team to train less experienced colleagues.
Experience in consultancy is not required, but we do expect an entrepreneurial and client-focused attitude from you. As a (senior) consultant, you will be part of the IAM team and will be an IAM expert in engagement teams.
We offer our services to the champions league of organisations, in The Netherlands and abroad. We work at places where information security really matters, such as large financial institutions, multinationals in the oil & gas industry and defense contractors. Our team of specialists is best-in-class and will challenge you to get the best out of yourself. Of course, we offer internal and external training to help you reach this goal. But most of all, we are a very close and fun team, that you can be a part of.
Meer informatie en solliciteren
For more information, please contact the responsible recruiter, or apply directly by completing the application form at our website www.kpmg.nl. Our selection procedure includes a pre-employment screening. It may also include a personal assessment.