We are looking for experienced professionals (3 to 6 years) with extensive privacy and information security knowledge to extend the Information Protection Services team within KPMG The Netherlands.
Who are we?
Information Protection Services is a team of specialists at KPMG. We help our clients in the broad spectrum of information security and data privacy, ranging from security/privacy strategy and awareness, privacy compliance frameworks, identity and access management, to ethical hacking and incident response. Our specialists strive to be the very best consultants, who can advise our clients on the most complex information security and privacy issues.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for professionals with sound knowledge of Dutch and European and/or US privacy law and regulation. In addition you bring knowledge on information security and/or are willing to further develop this knowledge. Preferably, you possess the follow capabilities and characteristics:
- You have experience with the translation of requirements from privacy law into pragmatic actions and control measures to be implemented in business and IT processes. You are familiar with privacy (complicance) frameworks, like the ones from Nymity, AICPA or NOREA;
- You have experience with developing or conducting Privacy Impact Assessments and familiar with privacy by design principles;
- You are interested in and keep up with new developments in the privacy domain (EUDPR, privacy management frameworks and IT tools for managing privacy in organizations) and are keen on exploring how these could add value to our clients;
- You are capable of grasping complex issues and are able to visualize these into concise presentations for our clients;
- You have a clear vision on data privacy and are willing to share your view in presentations for our clients and at conferences;
- You enjoy sharing your in-depth knowledge with our team to train less experienced colleagues;
- You have an understanding of basic information security concepts like authentication and authorization, encryption, patch management, backup and restore arrangements, etc;
- Preferably you hold one or more privacy or security related certifications (e.g. CIPP/E, CISA, CISSP).
Experience in consultancy is not mandatory, but we do expect an entrepreneurial and client-focused attitude from you. As a (senior) consultant, you will be the privacy expert in engagement teams. Also note that our team has a very international character, so fluency in English is a requirement.
We offer our services to the top end of the market, in The Netherlands and abroad. We work at places where information security and data privacy really matter, such as large financial institutions, government institutions, multinationals including consumer retail, the oil & gas industry and defense contractors. Our team of professionals is best-in-class and will challenge you to get the best out of yourself. Of course, we offer internal and external training to help you reach this goal. But most of all, we are a very close and fun team, that you can be a part of.
Meer informatie en solliciteren
For more information, please contact the responsible recruiter, or apply directly by completing the application form at our website www.kpmg.nl. Our selection procedure includes a pre-employment screening. It may also include a personal assessment.