We are looking for experienced professionals (3 to 6 years) with SAP security knowledge to extend the Information Protection Services team within KPMG The Netherlands.
Who are we?
The unit Information Protection Services is a team of cyber security specialists at KPMG. We help our clients in the broad spectrum of information security, ranging from security strategy, implementation and awareness, to professional hacking and incident response. Our specialists strive to be the very best consultants, who can advise our clients on the most complex information security challenges.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for SAP security specialists with of knowledge on:
- The SAP ecosystem, its applications and its weaknesses
- SAP infrastructure configuration
- Authorization and roles in SAP systems
- Sensitive transactions and reports
- Database configuration
Preferably, you possess the following capabilities and characteristics:
- You have hands-on experience with SAP implementations and you understand the architecture, technical infrastructure and business processes around these implementations.
- You have hands-on experience with SAP security tools, for instance Onapsis, ERPScan or VirtualForge.
- You are interested in new developments in the the SAP domain (such as security of SAP HANA systems) and are keen on exploring the added value of this for our clients.
- You can assess the entire SAP ecosystem in an organization, including not only the SAP application, but also operating systems, databases and related business applications.
- You have previous experience in performing penetration tests on the infrastructure of large organizations.
- You communicate fluently and distinctly in English.
- You have good English reporting skills
- You have a clear vision on SAP security and are willing to share your view in presentations for our clients and at conferences.
- You enjoy sharing your in-depth knowledge with our team to train less experienced colleagues.
Experience in consultancy is not required, but we do expect an entrepreneurial and client-focused attitude from you. As a (senior) consultant, you will be part of the SAP security team and will be an SAP security expert in engagement teams.
We offer our services to the top end of the market, in The Netherlands and abroad. We work at places where information security and data privacy really matter, such as large financial institutions, government institutions, multinationals including consumer retail, the oil & gas industry and defense contractors. Our team of professionals is best-in-class and will challenge you to get the best out of yourself. Of course, we offer internal and external training to help you reach this goal. But most of all, we are a very close and fun team, that you can be a part of.
Meer informatie en solliciteren
For more information, please contact the responsible recruiter, or apply directly by completing the application form at our website www.kpmg.nl. Our selection procedure includes a pre-employment screening. It may also include a personal assessment.