At KPMG, our values define who we are and the way we do business. As a leading professional services firm, we know that our strength and capability come from our people – their different perspectives, experiences and backgrounds. From our inclusive leadership strategy to our diversity and inclusion targets – we’re making bold changes to who we are and what we do. Be part of it.
Our Service Delivery Unit (SDU) provides cost-efficient, high quality and highly standardized cyber security services in vulnerability and threat management. Examples of such services are penetration testing (ethical hacking) of web sites and mobile applications, phishing campaigns in support of information security awareness engagements and data analysis in large penetration assignments.
The SDU itself focuses on three core activities:
- Delivery of standardized cyber security services;
- Supporting KPMG Cyber Security and KPMG IT Advisory on standardized parts of larger engagements;
- Marketing and sales for our services.
Within the SDU, a senior tester:
- Takes the technical lead in penetration test engagements;
- Is client facing in intake, preparations and roll-up;
- Performs first line of quality assurance and is responsible for delivering the report
- Guides junior and medior testers in their execution of penetration tests.
Qualification and skills
Successful candidates will have the following skills and experiences for this role:
- Finished first level or advanced University degree;
- A passion for information security in general and specifically in the field of security testing;
- A minimum of four years’ experience in ICT and at least the last two years in security, security testing, penetration testing, code reviewing or relevant experiences. We believe that experience does not necessarily come from jobs but can also be proven with side-activities or a portfolio.
- Experience with relevant security testing tools;
- Must be able to translate technical risks into business risks and vice versa;
- Must be able to develop scripts and coding;
- Must be fluent (orally and in writing) in both English and Dutch;
- Possesses good communicative, social and presentation skills;
- Pré: OSCP / GXPN / eCCPT / CEH or equivalent;
- Pré: CISM, CISSP or CISA certification;
- Pré: SCRUM or LEAN experience;
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
KPMG is a global network of companies operating in a multination environment. We have a strong market position and were recently identified as the number one Cyber Security firm by Forrester. Our people work closely together each day in a pleasant and stimulating team environment for prestigious clients. Working at KPMG means being part of an acknowledged leading penetration testing group.
We give personal attention to our employees and have their development as the center of our strategy. We offer targeted training, education and coaching, and help our employees to excel and get the best out of themselves. You will expected to achieve certifications to underline your skills. We have a security testing lab that can be uses for our client engagements and an international network of security testers to share your thoughts with. It is foreseen that that senior tester grows into the regular consultancy career path, if desired .
We offer an excellent package of primary and secondary employment benefits (a company car, laptop, smartphone, expense and a contributory pension) adapted to the latest developments in the market. We also offer a fulltime year contract with a fixed position after the first year.
Meer informatie en solliciteren
How to apply or more information
For more information about this vacancy, please contact the Recruitment Advisor. Or apply directly by completing the application form at our website www.kpmg.nl. An individual assessment and screening will be part of the application process.