At KPMG Sustainability, we work together on a daily basis in a team of around 40 professionals. We have the ambition to keep growing, as the awareness around impact measurement and management increases and therefore the demand for our services. We want to attract people who, just like us, are passionate about dealing with societal impact with a business mindset.
We are looking for a senior consultant who can help us to strengthen and expand the team, specifically for our True Value proposition, which is all about societal impact measurement and management.
As a senior consultant, you will have the opportunity to develop your experience and expertise by developing proposals and executing projects for renowned clients. You are passionate about sustainability and specifically on how organizations create negative and positive impacts to society and how their financial performance is influenced by this.
You can expect, among other things, the following activities:
- You are able (with some guidance) to develop client ready proposals and contribute to business development
- You advise companies on how to measure and improve their impact to society
- You analyze different business cases (including discounted cash flows, ease of implementation, societal impact (positive and negative), potential risks)
- You work in advisory teams together on consultancy assignments related to societal impact and other topics
Together with colleagues from different countries and departments of KPMG you work towards building market relations and serving customers. The function offers plenty of opportunity for both personal and professional growth. We create the right environment for you to be able to boost your own development.
- You have experience in strategy and/or management consulting, or societal impact advisory projects;
- You have completed an academic education in a relevant, technical field like mechanical, chemical or environmental engineering, environmental sciences or climate-change related disciplines;
- 3-4 years of relevant work experience in advisory, preferably in the field of strategy consulting or impact consulting;
- You are hands-on, have excellent advisory and business development skills and the desire to lead the development of proposal work and work in a wide range of consultancy assignments;
- You are able to build and maintain relationships with clients and team members;
- The location of the function is Amstelveen and you are willing to travel.
We believe that progress can only truly be progress if its cause benefits both the individual and society as a whole. Therefore, we combine the newest technologies with what we have accomplished in the century we are existing: a foundation of knowledge, expertise and independent thinking.
Open, creative and venturous
We offer a stimulating mix of entrepreneurship, creativity and team spirit. You can be yourself, you feel validated and appreciated and you know that you can make a difference if you want to.
The ultimate environment for personal growth
Here at KPMG, you will be given plenty responsibilities from the start, combined with the freedom to develop yourself, both personally and in business. We are not only offering you a job - we are offering you a career.
Additionally we are offering you:
- A competitive salary
- 30 days of holiday leave
- Flexibility in employment terms & conditions
- A laptop and iPhone which can also be used privately
- A non-contributory pension plan
- A lease car
- Discounts on insurances and tax benefits for a gym membership
- Lots of activities involving fellow KPMG colleagues, such as Friday afternoon drinks, a ski-trip or doing voluntary work
Meer informatie en solliciteren
Would you like to know more about the vacancy or our interview procedure? Please contact Rebecca Schouten, Recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org
To make sure you and KPMG are the right match, an assessment is part of the procedure.
Do you also believe in people driven progress? Are you open, creative and venturous and are you looking for the ultimate environment for your growth? Apply immediately!