The KPMG SOFY unit is a team of enthusiastic innovators that love to embed advanced business knowledge into data driven cloud based technology solutions that are operated and supported for clients based on a subscription model (www.kpmgsofy.com). We develop, market, sell, implement and operate all solutions based on a state-of-the-art cloud native low-code / no-code application development platform that enables a high level of agility, configurability and delivery at scale.
Due to rapid growth of this service line we’re currently looking for a technology leader that combines deep technology expertise with business acumen to own our data models across all our solutions. Tasks and responsibilities for this role include;
- Defines database standards, policies and procedures
- Has a strong data governance discipline and ensures data model extensions comply with standards.
- Designs and implements new data model extensions ensuring maintainability, integrity and performance of the data model
- Improve the data strategy including technical components used in the architecture.
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field.
- You have 8-14 years of experience in data modelling, architecture and/or software development.
- You have a strong track record as an architectural leader designing robust advanced data architectures and data models.
- You love working on data driven apps and have experience with data science, analytics, business intelligence and similar technologies.
- We appreciate relevant certifications like TOGAF
- You’re a pragmatic visionary – with the ability of translating ideas into reality
- You easily work with people from different cultures in distributed teams and embrace diversity
- You adequately manage various stakeholder groups and manage expectations.
KPMG Netherlands is part of the KPMG International network, a global leader in Audit, Tax and Advisory. With a clear vision, strong values and dedicated people we want to further strengthen our solid position. We are ambitious, professional and international.
KPMG is a global network of companies with personal attention given to employees. We have a strong market position. Our people work closely together each day in a pleasant and stimulating environment for prestigious clients.
Personal development is central to KPMG. We offer targeted training, education and coaching, and help our employees to excel and get the best out of themselves.
We offer an excellent package of primary and secondary employment benefits (a company car, laptop, smartphone, expense and a contributory pension) adapted to the latest developments in the market.
Meer informatie en solliciteren
For more information about this vacancy please contact the responsible Recruitment Consultant.
Screening is part of the application process. An individual assessment may be part of the application process.