Change the face of the world with big data. At KPMG we combine deep business experience with cutting-edge data and analytics capabilities to provide our clients with new ground-breaking insights. We work with our clients so that they become future-proof data driven companies. A dozen experienced data scientists tackle our clients’ most analytically demanding problems and research new technologies that will change face of the world. Are you curious about joining? We are recruiting!
Our growing team of technology and analytics enthusiasts go beyond merely applying algorithms on large data sets. We are pragmatic in our approach: where we use any platform, tool, or method that fits the case, and in fact build our own.
We perform Data analysis for clients and we develop our own tools and products, such as our own Hadoop distribution and a revolutionary Open-Source platform for distribution of analytics and data. We are, and have every intention to remain, global leaders in our field. By joining our team as a Senior Consultant KPMG, you will:
- Gain broad experience and grow into the role of Data Solution Architect and build Data (Lake) solutions for the biggest and most complex international organizations.
- Be expected as a technology and innovation driven person who is keen to work with new technologies and platforms and take them to the next level in Data Science.
- Work with a diverse and global team of highly skilled people.
- Alternate between working for clients and creating our own products.
- Be a guru but behave as a consultant.
- Be responsible for providing technical leadership to enterprise scale projects and solutions
- Develop, maintain, and improve architectures, including reference and target architectures, principles, roadmaps, patterns, etc.
- Creation of technical design documents and supporting materials.
- You have a Masters in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a comparable discipline.
- You have hands on experience with Hadoop, Spark, Kubernetes.
- You have strong OO and programming skills in any of Java, Scala, Python, R, C/C++.
- You have experience with (Cloud based) Data warehouse, Data lake, ETL Pipelines, and Data Modelling tools
- You have experience with cloud native, micro-services oriented, and big data/non-relational data architectures.
Preferably, you have:
- Affinity with Data and Architecture
- Experience to articulate the trade-offs, benefits and risks of all architecture and design solutions
- Recent work references related to industry and data analytics architecture, technology, and design/engineering leadership expertise
- An existing affinity with: Data Science, Machine Learning, Cloud Computing, Networking, Security, Encryption, RESTful interfaces and DevOps
- Flourish working with like-minded people, yet you can function autonomously.
- Are excited about new technology and innovation.
- Like to learn outside of your core activities in order to broaden your field of expertise.
- Value great quality in your work and thinking ahead come natural to you while being pragmatic.
- Are willing to work on client location and travel abroad.
- Have or are willing to gain managerial skills and in time apply them
KPMG is an international network of companies with personal attention for its employees. We have a strong market position that we further want to strengthen with a clear vision, strong values and enthusiastic coworkers. Our people work intensively together for renowned clients on a daily basis in an enjoyable and stimulating environment. Personal development is central at KPMG. With directed training, education and coaching we help our employees to excel and get the best out of themselves.
At KPMG you will receive excellent primary and secondary benefits (lease car, laptop, smartphone, expense allowance and free of premium pension) tailored to the latest market developments.
Meer informatie en solliciteren
For further information about the application procedure you can contact the KPMG Recruitment Centre, +31 (0)20 656 7162 or via email.
Screening is part of the application procedure. An individual assessment can be part of the application procedure.
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.