The ITS Global Support Department provides foundational capabilities that enable our professionals and clients with reliable access to KPMG Business Applications and infrastructure services and applications.
Global Operations is a team within the ITS Global Support Department. This team is primarily responsible for the support and maintenance of all global scope infrastructure operational and application services. Global Operations is organized in 3 operation units: Infrastructure Operations, Applications Support, and Engineering Service.
The ITS Global Operations strategy leverages both internal service providers and third party suppliers to deliver the maximum business value from IT infrastructure investments.
The core functions of the Infrastructure Operations Team are: Installation, administration and support of global services for the member firms within ITS Global including all ITSM related activities.
The Senior Identity Management Engineer is primarily focused on infrastructure operational support and deployment processes. The engineer will play a lead role in operational infrastructure issues, representing the Global Operations Team. The Senior Engineer is responsible for maintaining and improving operational steady state of the infrastructure.
• Act as a subject matter expert for Messaging
• Work with outsource providers and development teams to provide guidance to meet quality
• Assist in the translation of business needs into product management roadmaps
• Act as a promoter and guardian of Global Standards
• Contribute to the operational steady state
• Serve as the escalation level support for problem analysis and resolution.
• Management of operational issues
• Management of small projects to enhance the environment
• Escalation point for providing 24*7 support in an on-call rotation model
• 4+ years’ experience in working in a corporate environment with 4 years or more years’ experience working with Exchange 2007/ 2010/2016 as an end to end administrator
• A good understanding of SMTP Internet mail; monitoring and reporting; Active Directory and Identity Management
• Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science, software engineering or a related technical field.
Experience with 3rd-party load balancers, reverse proxy devices, and SQL Server
• Experience of working in a Multicultural environment and virtual teams
• Strong understanding of the following products: Google Message Security; PowerShell, Microsoft System Centre Operations Manager, ITIL/Service Management, Microsoft Forefront, Symantec MS.
• Pro-active and high level of creativity and problem-solving mentality
• Excellent communication skills and effective team player
• Experience with working in a hybrid office365 exchange solution
• Experience working in a global environment preferred
• Proactive nature. A bias towards action.
• Excellent documentation skills and ability to effectively present information to top management
• High English Language Speaking, Reading and Writing Proficiency
KPMG is an international network of companies with personal attention for employees. We have a strong market position. Our people work closely together on a daily basis in a pleasant and stimulating environment where we provide services to domestic and international clients. Personal development is central to KPMG. Through targeted training, education and coaching, we help our employees to excel and get the best out of themselves.
We offer you an excellent package of primary and secondary benefits (laptop, smartphone, reimbursement of expenses and non-contributory pension), which are tailored to the latest developments in the market.
Meer informatie en solliciteren
For more information about the application procedure, you can contact the responsible recruiter. Apply directly? Then click on the 'apply' button below