The Senior Identity Management Engineer is primarily focused on operational infrastructure support and the accompanying deployment processes. The Engineer plays a lead role in operational infrastructure issues across country borders, while representing the Global Operations Team. The Senior Engineer is responsible for maintaining and improving the operational state of the infrastructure.
Responsibilities – you will…
- Be a subject matter expert;
- Work with outsource providers and development teams and provide guidance to guarantee overall quality;
- Assist in the translation of business needs into product management roadmaps;
- Be a promoter and guardian of global standards;
- Serve as the escalation level support for problem analysis and resolution;
- Be the operational manager;
- Manage small projects to enhance the environment;
- Be an escalation point, providing 24/7 support in an on-call rotation model.
- Near architectural knowledge of Active Directory and Exchange;
- Extensive experience as an end to end administrator in regards to the above mentioned systems;
- Demonstrable experience in a (global) corporate environment, within a multicultural and/or virtual team; Demonstrable experience with troubleshooting in complex enterprise environments;
- Strong understanding of SMTP Internet mail, monitoring and reporting and Identity Management;
- Academic level in Engineering, Computer science, Software engineering or a related technical field;
- Experience with third-party load balancers, reverse proxy devices, and SQL Servers;
- Strong understanding of the following products: Google Message Security, PowerShell, Microsoft System Centre Operations Manager, ITIL/Service Management, Microsoft Forefront, and Symantec MS;
- A pro-active nature and an overall high level of creativity, plus a problem-solving mentality;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, especially in English.
Our offer and conditions
KPMG is an international network of companies with personal attention for employees. We have a strong market position. Our people work closely together on a daily basis in a pleasant and stimulating environment where we provide services to domestic and international clients. Personal development is central to KPMG. Through targeted training, education and coaching, we help our employees to excel and get the best out of themselves.
We offer you an excellent package of primary and secondary benefits (laptop, smartphone, a company car (if needed), reimbursement of expenses and non-contributory pension), which are tailored to the latest developments in the market.
Meer informatie en solliciteren
For more information about the application procedure, you can contact the responsible recruiter. Apply directly? Then click on the 'apply' button below.